Sign in to follow this  
Its only my opinion

if we beat leeds....

Yeh I think it''s stupid to talk about the automatics spots at the moment.  First we need to get firmly in the play offs and make sure there is about a five point gap between us and seventh so we are something like 4th.  Only then start to think about the automatics.

Never has 1 game at a time been more appropriate

Its all about getting a result on Monday

After that think of the next game

Oh thats just too sensible

[quote user="Lineo"]forgetting they have a game in hand, we are technically 8 points behind them
[/quote]

They have to win that game thou.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[quote user="Lineo"]forgetting they have a game in hand, we are technically 8 points behind them[/quote]

They have to win that game thou.

[/quote]And we have to beat them.

Being positive is important but we mustn''t get too carried away.  We''ve strung some good results together recently but with a side relying heavily on young players and pretty thin on quality at the back, the chances of sustaining this all season is unlikely.  The down side of all this optimism is that when we get a few setbacks people start looking for scapegoats and diving back into depression again.  Not long ago we had people on here saying that we had the worst Norwich team in 50 years and were about to disappear into oblivion.  Given the roller-coaster ride we''ve had in recent years and the awful start to the season, I''d just be so delighted to finish in the play-offs.  Anything more than that is a big ask and would represent an unbelievable achievement by Lambert and the team.  I''d be ecstatic if we win on Monday, especially as Leeds are right up there with the scum for me in hate teams, but if we were to be unfortunate enough to lose, how the club and us as supporters react is just as important.  Let''s be positive but let''s not put too much pressure on the team. 

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Camuldonum"]Or preferably a draw. [;)][/quote]

Enjoy your brief stay at the top today Cam?
You should have sent us a post card [:)]
[/quote]

Take no notice in October.  Scrappy crap game out of which we salvaged a point.

Would take more notice next May should both of us be up their scrapping.

Both sides wasted chances to kill the game off.  So, a point away?  Yes.

And that is also your minimum requirement v Leeds - and, along with all other teams in this League, hoping that what "stars" we have aren''t put out for months by injury.

It''s October dear.

[:|]

.... fuckin clueless arnt y''all.... hoolahan??? grayson has that tit in his top pocket - if h causes any problems he cant expect some studs in his knees...;)

i do pity you all, because i know how you feel.... ''''i cant see us losin this match'''' kinda thing, butttttttt lets face it... we''re PRETTY much top of the league, will be on monday ... when we beat you, millwall on saturday and bristol next tuesday you can consider the league pretty much ours... :)

SIMON GRAYSONS BARMY ARMY! ON ON ON! :D

we''ve conceded 5 goals... you''ve conceded 18... top attack Vs. Top defence... but i would rather back the club who can score... but also has the good defence ;)

[quote user="The Duke"]

.... fuckin clueless arnt y''all.... hoolahan??? grayson has that tit in his top pocket - if h causes any problems he cant expect some studs in his knees...;)

i do pity you all, because i know how you feel.... ''''i cant see us losin this match'''' kinda thing, butttttttt lets face it... we''re PRETTY much top of the league, will be on monday ... when we beat you, millwall on saturday and bristol next tuesday you can consider the league pretty much ours... :)

we''ve conceded 5 goals... you''ve conceded 18... top attack Vs. Top defence... but i would rather back the club who can score... but also has the good defence ;)

[/quote]

While you are on, Duke, any clues as to actually owns your club?

[quote user="The Duke"]

[/quote]Our form at the moment is pretty good actually, both offensively and defensively.

[quote user="The Duke"]

[/quote]

lol i do agree leeds deserve to be in the top 6 prem because you are just so awesome  your fanbase is awesome and whats best you own your own training ground... ooops

[quote user="PLAMBERT"][quote user="The Duke"]

[/quote]

lol i do agree leeds deserve to be in the top 6 prem because you are just so awesome  your fanbase is awesome and whats best you own your own training ground... ooops

[/quote]Chill mate. It''s not a slagging match. [:)]

[quote user="The Duke"]

[/quote]

No need for anyone else to try explain why no one else likes Leeds.

The Duke - he (or she) - has explained it quite perfectly.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="The Duke"]

[/quote]

No need for anyone else to try explain why no one else likes Leeds.

The Duke - he (or she) - has explained it quite perfectly.

[/quote]Spot on. That post should come up when someone types "why does everyone hate Leeds?" into Google.Sums them up perfectly. Arrogant and deluded with an inflated sense of self importance. Stupid, mouthy northern scum. (Yorkshire too, the worst sort)

[quote user="The Duke"]who the fuck calls their kid herb? you must be the youngest in your family huh?[/quote]Yeah, cos everyone uses their real name on internet forums don''t they?Pillock.

So tell me Duke, how come a "big team" like Leeds are spending what their 4th season is it now in the 3rd division?You''ll blow it again this season, like you always do.

herb thats obvious how can they get out of the third tier when they cant buy a training ground or figure out who owns them?