Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Real Madrid v Valladolid 

Nutty - Can you send me your email addy, lost some of my recent contacts when my pc broke in August. [:)]

[/quote]

Angel, you have picked the match but not the result! i''d say you were goin for a home win cos any other result would be far fetched

[quote user="Norwich"]Great picks their mate! Now this is certainly NOT a complaint but my pick has never been selected in the final fixtures, yet I have a 9/9 record! :D[/quote]

Why say it then? Nobody cares. People are not going to pick yours just to keep you happy.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="Norwich"]Great picks their mate! Now this is certainly NOT a complaint but my pick has never been selected in the final fixtures, yet I have a 9/9 record! :D[/quote]

Why say it then? Nobody cares. People are not going to pick yours just to keep you happy.

[/quote]

Well said that lad! but Norwich just keep plugging away and i''m sure yours will soon get picked

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Norfolkbroadslim and Billy Dixon we have...

2/11 Arsenal
1/6   Ajax
1/6   Real Madrid
1/10 Dynamo Kiev
1/5   Llanelli
1/10 Rubin Kazan

Which will win for the Academy £13.35p.  As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £10.57 which just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. Don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us. So if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring!

So now it’s “game on” and we start with Llanelli at 2:30, Arsenal kick off at 3pm. Then it’s Rubin Kazan at 3:30 and Dynamo Kiev get underway at 5pm. Then we’re off to Holland at 5:45 for Ajax and Real Madrid kick off at 7pm. That should leave us celebrating in time for a few pints before Match of the Day.[B][B]

Buena suerte mis amigos[Y][H][;)]

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

I was just saying. Jesus.

Somehow..

Much to the amazement of both Inchy and Leeds[:O][:O]

I have a 10/10 and mines not there either but that''s really not important because each and every nap has helped Richard come to his final six. And anyway, I''m relieved in a way because I was the only one who selected the game and after all the efforts Broadslim has gone to I''d hate to be the one that let him down.[:$]

Apologies for being so late it''s been a long week.

Cn I get my nap in now for HJK Helsinki to beat FF Jaro Home win.

If I''m too late for this week then that''s ok. Next week I should have more time.

Davo

Your nap is noted Davo. It was close to kick off on that game though. The bad news so far is that Helsinki are one down at HT. Plenty of time yet though [O][Y][:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Norfolkbroadslim and Billy Dixon we have...

2/11 Arsenal
1/6   Ajax
1/6   Real Madrid
1/10 Dynamo Kiev
1/5   Llanelli
1/10 Rubin Kazan

Which will win for the Academy £13.35p.  As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £10.57 which just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. Don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us. So if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring!

So now it’s “game on” and we start with Llanelli at 2:30, Arsenal kick off at 3pm. Then it’s Rubin Kazan at 3:30 and Dynamo Kiev get underway at 5pm. Then we’re off to Holland at 5:45 for Ajax and Real Madrid kick off at 7pm. That should leave us celebrating in time for a few pints before Match of the Day.[B][B]

[/quote]

dos cervezas por favor [B] [B][Y]

thanks once again nutty for all you do

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="nutty nigel"]

2/11 Arsenal
1/6   Ajax
1/6   Real Madrid
1/10 Dynamo Kiev
1/5   Llanelli
1/10 Rubin Kazan

[/quote]

dos cervezas por favor [B] [B][Y]

thanks once again nutty for all you do

[/quote]

1,2,3 and 4 look nailed on to me and 5 and 6 i''ve never heard of [:P]

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"][quote user="cityangel"]

Real Madrid v Valladolid 

Nutty - Can you send me your email addy, lost some of my recent contacts when my pc broke in August. [:)]

[/quote]

Angel, you have picked the match but not the result! i''d say you were goin for a home win cos any other result would be far fetched

[/quote]

Yes I meant home win, thanks DDD [:)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Donde estan los servicios por favor?
[/quote]

Espina gruesa[;)]

Llanelli two up too[Y]

3 down, Ajax winning 1-0 at half time, but my nap Dynamo are messing around drawing 1-1, they went 0-1 down but equalised within 2 minutes.  We need a dynamo goal in the next 15 minutes or it''s all over.[:(]

Arsenal won 3-1

Llanelli won 4-0

Rbin Kazan won 2-1

Dynamo Kiev won 2-1

Ajax are winning 2-0

And Real Madrid are winning 1-0

You''re looking good Richard[Y]

I have to go back to work now so best of luck my friend[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Arsenal won 3-1

Llanelli won 4-0

Rbin Kazan won 2-1

Dynamo Kiev won 2-1

Ajax are winning 2-0

And Real Madrid are winning 1-0

You''re looking good Richard[Y]

I have to go back to work now so best of luck my friend[Y]

[/quote]

in the bag surley *touching wood*

We did it![:D]

Well done everyone.

Thanks for all the help and support, honestly, it wouldn''t have been possible without it.

It has been a rollercoaster today.  I have been sitting just staring at scores on the net.  I''ve had to get away sometimes though just to cope, messing about with the car in the dark, cooking things that don''t need to be cooked and have ended up being thrown away, crazy, eh!

Here''s to the same again next week [:)][Y]

Eddie, you have PM.