Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week eleven of the free bet season. This week it’s our good friend Norfolbroadslim in charge and making the final selections. Broadslim joined us last season and after a slow start he really got the hang of things and didn’t look back finishing the season on a very credible 68%.  This season he has carried on the way he finished last and could hardly come into his week in better form with nine wins from his ten selections. Now Broadslim usually offers a different selection to be considered too which is often a great help to the PUP making the final selections.

After last weeks international break all our usual hunting grounds are accessible again this weekend. So lets all once again do our very best to help Broadslim in his quest to Rays funds for FONCY. All I would ask is that you choose games where we can realistically find a price for Billy. I generally check out Ladbrokes or Boyle for the prices and they cover most of the European leagues. You can check them out here :-

This is in no way a criticism or censorship of selections. Ray would never have done that neither would I. It’s just for Billy’s sake really.

Now I hope you all have Tuesday the 29th December in your diaries for our Christmas PUPs meet[B]

I’ll hand the free bet over to Norfolkbroadslim now. There’s no pressure, because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy. No blame and no shame on the free bet pages.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Richard... the free bet is yours.........[:)].....

As always I leave you with Ray''s signature that now reads ; -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker, yes Norfolkchance1 £742 for the Academy,so far.

As you know from another thread Nutty i shall be off very shortly to Lanzarote with her indoors so it looks as though i am first  to pick this week. Ajax at home to beat Willem II hopefully will make it 11 out of 11. 

[quote user="Mister Chops"]ARSENAL are in good home form and should have too much for Birmingham.Good luck this week![/quote]Eduaro certainly wont be looking forward to that game.....

Nearly picked this last week, before I spotted the date!!  [:$]

So will try again:

PSV -v- Heerenveen     HOME WIN

Good Luck as always to all PUPs including Broadslim [:D]

PSV v Heerenveen - Home win...sorry don''t have time for explanation, very busy, but basically PSV are 2nd and Heerenveen are 4th bottom with 8 points from 9 games.

Well I''m off to Spain this week with what seems like a good shout...Barcelona to beat Real ZaragozaBarcelona are top and haven''t lost a game, while Zaragoza are mid-table, not a bad start, but Barca are surely unstoppable at home.Hopefully make in 10 in a row after that embarrassing choice on the first weekend, who was it?  Oh yes, that''s right US!!Good luck broadslim, and here''s hoping we get back to winning ways!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Well I''m off to Spain this week with what seems like a good shout...Barcelona to beat Real ZaragozaBarcelona are top and haven''t lost a game, while Zaragoza are mid-table, not a bad start, but Barca are surely unstoppable at home.Hopefully make in 10 in a row after that embarrassing choice on the first weekend, who was it?  Oh yes, that''s right US!!Good luck broadslim, and here''s hoping we get back to winning ways![/quote]I should also add that Zaragoza are yet to win away, having picked up 2 draws and a loss on their travels so far.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Well I''m off to Spain this week with what seems like a good shout...Barcelona to beat Real ZaragozaBarcelona are top and haven''t lost a game, while Zaragoza are mid-table, not a bad start, but Barca are surely unstoppable at home.Hopefully make in 10 in a row after that embarrassing choice on the first weekend, who was it?  Oh yes, that''s right US!!Good luck broadslim, and here''s hoping we get back to winning ways![/quote]nice try, but Barcelona are away to Valencia this week, which might be a slightly harder one to call. Your pick looks nailed on for next week though!

[quote user="fonejacker"][quote user="ncfcstar"]Well I''m off to Spain this week with what seems like a good shout...Barcelona to beat Real ZaragozaBarcelona are top and haven''t lost a game, while Zaragoza are mid-table, not a bad start, but Barca are surely unstoppable at home.Hopefully make in 10 in a row after that embarrassing choice on the first weekend, who was it?  Oh yes, that''s right US!!Good luck broadslim, and here''s hoping we get back to winning ways![/quote]nice try, but Barcelona are away to Valencia this week, which might be a slightly harder one to call. Your pick looks nailed on for next week though![/quote]That will teach me to read the old BBC fixtures properly next time!Right, sorry about that broadslim and nutty, I''ll stick in Spain anyway, my new pick will have to be:Real Madrid to beat ValladolidGood luck again!

Aston Villa vs Chelsea - Away Win.

May be better odds that others?

Im away for next two weeks, so good luck for next 3 weeks guys!

Liverpool will be up for a good performance after their no show against Chelsea & I feel they''ll be just a bit too strong for Sunderland

Sunderland v Liverpool - Away Win

Good luck Broadslim & all Pups

Gah i just can''t see the Chelsea win being that easy myself, i guess the probably will win but i think there are safer options, such as Almeria :P

Seriously its back to Almeria this week, They are away to Malaga, who really just will fail when it comes to the might of Almeria :D

Malaga vs Almeria away win :D

Having been on a very unlucky loosing run and almost certainly fallen off the table (below50%) I''m going to become very unpopular and predict a change of fortune for both myself and "our friends" down the road

Ipswich v''s Swansea home win

There would be a crumb of comfort if my prediction did come in,

The very best of luck to you Broad

Thank you for the introduction NN, and also thank you to yourself, Ray, Billy and everyone else involved with the free bet for giving me this opportunity.

It really is an honour to have the opportunity to raise funds for our great academy and it is something that I have been looking forward to for quite a while. 

Please keep the selections coming in, and rest assured that I will give each and every one of them full consideration.

I am not certain yet what time on Friday I will be making the final selections.  What I do know is that I will spend many hours analysing and deliberating, probably changing my mind right up until I post my final selections.

Good luck everyone.

Richard[:)][Y]

So nearly went for Rosenborg to beat Viking this week, but I too have been swayed by the too good to miss.....

Ajax v Willem II - Home win. It''s the most nailed on game of the weekend.

Good luck all

Muddy

Off to Spain for me 2

Royal Madrid v Valladolid  -  Home banker

Real have a 100% home record and haven''t even conceeded at home yet, Valladolid are struggling about the bottom so this one should be in the bag

Ok, well I was going to go with Porto to beat Academica, but then I realised the portuguese league does not play this weekend! I considered Dundee United against Hamilton, but as Hamilton beat Hibernian earlier in the season, I was put off. Which has left me with the boring choice of Real Madrid to beat Valladolid.

Real Madrid V Valladolid - Home win

[quote user="Brendan"]Aston Villa vs Chelsea - Away Win. May be better odds that others? Im away for next two weeks, so good luck for next 3 weeks guys![/quote]

If you want to leave a pick for while you are away I''ll look after it for you.

Some pickers like to but there''s no obligation to. It''s up to you Brendan. [:)]

Rubin Kazan to beat Khimki FKRubin Kazan are top of the league where as Khimki FK have only won twice and have lost 18 of their 24 games.