Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

Fotheringham speaks out

[quote user="The Butler"]

With that ability to blow his own trumpet he should form a band!!

If only he played as well as he hypes.[:D]

[/quote]

And this is my problem with him too. I thought he was a very decent player. Easily worth a place in last seasons team. But there was definitely an attitude problem from my perspective. Football is a team game and it''s as important to be part of the team as well as being good. One without the other just doesn''t work.

However, he wouldn''t be the only one to disagree with some of Gunny''s decisions.[:O]

Quote:  saw him mentioned with several big teams but for one reason or another nothing happened.

I can think of a reason - FOTHERINGHAM WAKE UP, YOURE A SH IT BAST ARD

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Butler"]

With that ability to blow his own trumpet he should form a band!!

If only he played as well as he hypes.[:D]

[/quote]

And this is my problem with him too. I thought he was a very decent player. Easily worth a place in last seasons team. But there was definitely an attitude problem from my perspective. Football is a team game and it''s as important to be part of the team as well as being good. One without the other just doesn''t work.

However, he wouldn''t be the only one to disagree with some of Gunny''s decisions.[:O]

[/quote]

Well, of course, Fotheringham would bad mouth Gunn wouldn''t he ? One of many good decisions made by the much derided (on here anyway) Gunn was to get rid of Fotheringham.

Am I missing something but why is he playing for free at Dundee? If he was a free agent and is able to play for a club then surely if he was willing to play for nothing until January why don''t he do it in Cyprus? Or is this deal he has apparently landed not been signed off yet. He likes talking about all these clubs who were after him but as of yet nobody has taken him on.

He really is so arrogant. He says he is used to winning so maybe that is why he couldnt be assed last season. Also I thought that the reason that he never played for us is because he got in a strop cos we started booing him when he came off not just because he was subbed off so he is twisting the story. He is making it sound like he is the hottest property out there with all these apparent offers from spain and italy. Really wonder if he knows what the word team is