Sign in to follow this  
Josh

Anyone from Sheffield going to the Leeds match tomorrow?

Just wondering if anyone from Sheffield is going to the Leeds match. I''ll be getting a train down if anyone fancies some company en route to Elland Road.

£21 for a ticket and about £10 for the train. I was going to do the same and watch it at the bar at Uni but couldn''t resist going to the match in the end!

[quote user="Sheffield uni Canary"]yes i am getting the 17:24 from sheffield[/quote]

nice one, can I meet you outside the WHSmith next to the M&S at 17:15?

Cool no worries, 10 past is fine. I''ll be wearing a brown coat and hat, My num is 07745649088 if you need it. See you tomorrow then.

Might be getting that train too so will look out for other yellows at Sheffield station/on board - think I''ll be stowing my scarf away in Leeds until safely in the ground though. sheffield uni canary are you Tim? If so I have you on fb (FT)

I was going to get a train from Notts to Sheffield and then up to Leeds but unfortunately i can''t get back home after the game, latest train out of Leeds i can possibly catch is 21:52, would leave me no time after the game

The other Sheff Canaries will be on that train as well i will be there with a small puppy and some sweets.......

I thought i was the only s10 canary perhaps we can form a splinter sheff canaries group?

Hi,

I''m probably catching the train before as I''m on a Corporate shindig and I need to eat my prawn sarnies before the match. If we score I''ll be the one in the Corporates jumping up and down and being buried in flem - will be wearing a washable overcoat!

Everyone tells me to hide your colours before the match as you won''t get a pleasant welcome. There aren''t actually that many pubs between the Station area and the ground, indeed there ain''t much other than offices and motorways so don''t expect a pleasant walk at all. If you want a drink I''d advise going into non-pub like bars, but obviously that increases the costs.

Finally if you guys want to organise a Sheffield chapter of the Norwich exiles I''m happy to join in and assist!

Well i have decided to trick those Leeds fans by wearing the white away shirt from a couple of seasons ago underneath my jacket thus blending in with the leeds folk like a Norwich Trojan Canary!

For a couple of years now i have considered a Sheffield Canary group as we seem to be growing in numbers; we could change a small part of the don into the wensum........  enjoy the trip all i am among you; just dont blow my cover 

I''d join, just don''t call it S10, as I''m S11!

we could start sheffield canaries postcode wars

Where do people watch games when they''re on sky usually? The Ball? Pomona?