Sign in to follow this  
Grif

Leeds Score Predictions

Couldn''t see a thread for this so apologies to the forum police if one already exists.

I''m going for 4-1 Leeds....not very positive I know but I just think we''re due another bad result soon and I think our confidence is probably a bit more brittle than we realise at the moment. I hope I''m wrong though!

How or why?Leeds havn''t exactually scored loads this season, and the teams they have scored 3 or 4 against havn''t been the best ones...We are going to win....

If Holt is injured 3-0 Leeds, if he isn''t 2-1 Norwich. My brain says otherwise but....

Don''t see why we can''t win, we''re a match for anybody in this divison and i''m not sure Leeds will have come up against anybody as good as us on form in this league.But the "pessimist" Norwich fan of many years in me says we''re going to not turn up and lose easily on sky

leeds 0 norwich 2 .. i sense a script. leeds have not lost at home this season.norwich have not won on sky for god knows how long and we are on a roll ..... day of the under-dog.

Bristol had not lost away for several games bfore we hammered them.

Playing teams who play football will suit our style at the moment. We are confident, tight at the back and scoring from all over the team.

I think it will be a surprisingly easy 2 -0 to us...and a good game. PL will not stand for a no show on telly .

City to win, I don''t know the score but leeds wll have the same amount of points after the game as they have now. I have put £50 on a city win at 4/1 great odds, get on

Last time I did a score prediction I said Norwich would win 3-1 and would go 1-0 down before scoring 3.The words of my old man sat next to me in the Jarold spring to mind...." Well theres that first goal for them... lets hope you right "7 goals later me and the old man left Carrow in disgust only to hear #8 go in on the radio  as we left the car park.