Sign in to follow this  
Intenso

Green for Everton ?

With the ageing Everton goalkeeper Nigel Martyn now out, with injury, for a long period and only the hapless Richard Wright to cover, will we now see a bid for Robert Green ? In the last one and a half games Wright has leaked seven goals and judging by his performance against Spurs he is playing three divisions above his ability.

As much as richard wright is an ex -ips***t player the guy has been out of the first team for ages I can''t see how you can say is 3 divisions above his level after two games ?lets be honest aswell the form spurs are in at the moment that 5-2 score could of been against anyone from the premier league at present obviously taking the top 2 teams and man utd out of it Green will not go to someone like everton it will be more like arsenal or man utd

Three divisions above Richard Wright''s ability was tongue in cheek but while Spurs have scored five against Southampton and Everton I thought they were very lucky to leave Carrow Road with three points.

You could be onto something there intenso.  If calamity Wright continues how he has started, I could see Everton go after Green.  They will want to try and keep in the top 3 and have money to spend.  Could be a possibility