Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

sky sports

just showed clips of gossy''s goal, ruddy brilliant havent sen it for ages, lets hope we can beat em 4 nil again!!!

on this day in 1992 we were sitting top of the then division 1, how times have changed

[quote user="city till i die"]just showed clips of gossy''s goal, ruddy brilliant havent sen it for ages, lets hope we can beat em 4 nil again!!! on this day in 1992 we were sitting top of the then division 1, how times have changed[/quote]

yeah i saw that. wonder goal. cant see a repeat result though unfortunately lol.

[quote user="city till i die"]just showed clips of gossy''s goal, ruddy brilliant havent sen it for ages, lets hope we can beat em 4 nil again!!! on this day in 1992 we were sitting top of the then division 1, how times have changed[/quote]

Lol, the table was something like ...

1. Norwich
2. Blackburn
3. Coventry
4. Aston Villa
5. QPR

If only it could be like that again. Not simply because Norwich were top, but because there is no sign of Manchester United, Arsenal or Chelsea - and Liverpool were not even in the top half!

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Lol, the table was something like ...

1. Norwich
2. Blackburn
3. Coventry
4. Aston Villa
5. QPR

If only it could be like that again. Not simply because Norwich were top, but because there is no sign of Manchester United, Arsenal or Chelsea - and Liverpool were not even in the top half!

[/quote]

Agree completely... But it''s a dream mate... Reason: $$$$$$$...Money...$$$$$$$$

All so very different now, what would we give to be back up there now, All you Delia lovers look where we were before she set up her Culdrons

[quote user="pete_norw"]All so very different now, what would we give to be back up there now, All you Delia lovers look where we were before she set up her Culdrons[/quote]Yeah, we had just lost Martin O''Neill as manager and were sliding down Div 2

wow.brings a tear to the eye.... :(If someone could fit a montage of City from around milk cup through to ''95 i could finally sit down with all the foreigners i try to convert and show them just why i support a club they have never heard of :PSuch a shame that money has ruined the game.  the big 6 were always up there but the difference is that every season they got challenged by a side like us.  These days its becoming as dull as formula one.  Unfortuinately i dont ever see the bubble bursting.......Still, we all live in hope eh :)OTBC lets stuff dirty leeds

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="pete_norw"]All so very different now, what would we give to be back up there now, All you Delia lovers look where we were before she set up her Culdrons[/quote]Yeah, we had just lost Martin O''Neill as manager and were sliding down Div 2[/quote]Were sliding?Where are we?Come on you yellows!