Sign in to follow this  
Creasy

Loan: Jon Dahl Tomasson

Seeking a move, Cant get football at AC Milan, hardly even on the bench .. so why not after all he is a goal scoring international for his counrty (Denmark) Here we go again ... Danish players Blah blah blah... but still a great player and worth it on loan to help us !! what you think ?

Yes.

Ohhh yes please, a brilliant idea. Shame we''ve embarrassed ourselves by slating Helveg and Jonson so much, it''s not really going to swing Tomasson in favour of Norwich City.

Niether have I. When I say "we", I am referring to the countless morons around me who go blind when most of the team make monumental blunders, but start spitting blood if Helveg, Jonson or Svensson slip up.

Well Milan are not even playing him in anyway so instead of him sitting at home getting payed for nothing they would surely say yes to a club in the premiership just untill the end of the season or even for 3 months where he came build his playing up again, we might have not to pay wages and i think its a realistic shot, i mean why not put in a request for him Imagine it Tomasson and Svennson/McKenzie/Huckerby upfront lol WOOHOO!

[quote]Seeking a move, Cant get football at AC Milan, hardly even on the bench .. so why not after all he is a goal scoring international for his counrty (Denmark) Here we go again ... Danish players Blah ...[/quote]

we can only get him on loan for three months max cos of his age (i think) but would still be a good signing, how gutting would it be if we got him but had to send him back near the end of the season when we need him most.

Honestly rho, we have good chance of a loan for him but we seriously need to get everyones attention to this and the board ... because he will make a massive difference and why not worth puttin a bid in ! God lets just hope the board do do sommit about this

We played great today i think against pompey but even with 10 men what a difference jon dahl tomasson could o fmade ? maybe the 3 points !

May 10th, 2005: Sky Sports News:

NEWSFLASH: Tomasson''s late strike ensures surivial this season for Norwich !.

That would be class!

I do but they arnt Goal scoring internationals are they, Tomasson has proved himself .. just that there are better players at AC Milan, and let me guess your a Helveg, Svensson, Jonson hater ? Any mistake They do .. you write down ? lol

If you check out his website, he is going no where and doesn''t want to leave AC Milan. Well on that money, and the area he lives in....would you??

FORGET this one.

He probably doesnt even bother updating his site lol, and if it was me i would rather play footy than what u said ... wouldnt any player

If this guy is so good  why is he not playing regular ?? .......  sitting on his a**e enjoying  la dolce vita  in Italy ! ...yeah ... we need his ilk ......... like a hole in the head !!......

When he was at Newcastle I wanted him to do well, I really did but he hardly set the Prem alight and if you can''t look good playing for Milan.....Jesus I''d look good with the players they''ve got, then I don''t see that a move to one of Europe''s true giants (us!) is suddenly going to bring out some as yet undiscovered talent. I think I''ll pass on this one.

[quote]If this guy is so good why is he not playing regular ?? ....... sitting on his a**e enjoying la dolce vita in Italy ! ...yeah ... we need his ilk ......... like a hole in the head !!......[/quote]

hes behind Shevchenko, Crespo and some other one that i cant remember. Its someone like Inzaghi but he might play for inter instead

[quote]I do but they arnt Goal scoring internationals are they, Tomasson has proved himself .. just that there are better players at AC Milan, and let me guess your a Helveg, Svensson, Jonson hater ? Any mis...[/quote]

Creasy, mate, I don''t understand what you are going on about.  Why should you guess (way off the mark, I might add) that I hate Helveg, Jonson & Svensson?  Because they come from the same region of Europe as Tomasson?

All I was saying is that there is about as much chance of Tomasson coming to us on loan as there is of 1st Wiz and Campbell having a charity penalty shoot-out in front of the Barclay at half time this afternoon.  Now whilst that would be one hell of a spectacle to watch, it just aint gonna happen.

Please everybody, let''s relegate this thread to page 2...

Everybody is saying o what would you rather do Italy or Here, Well its not the case, we talking about a LOAN, most of you are saying it like a transfer and all that im sayin is TRY thats all, whats the harm in that