Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Andy Hughes!

Some of you on here must be relishing the chance to play against Hughes tonight? He is the most hated player of recent seasons and came in for unfair abuse in my opinion. We had bad managers during his time here and I always felt the few games where he was played at full back he did a great job. It was not his fault we had useless managers that wanted to play him in midfield!Reading some threads on here you would think we were playing Man Utd tonight given the "we will lose 4-0 threads" What a load of miserable sods. I bet given our current full back situation Lambert would love Hughes here! Anyway, we have a great manager, a load of great youth players, a confidence growing in our side and the start of what could be a league winning run. I predict us playing Leeds of the park tonight and winning well and sending a real message to this Noddy League that we dont belong here! I also believe Jermain Beckford to be the Most overated player outside the Prem. I have seen Leeds 4 times in recent years and each time he has missed a hat full! I dont believe he is worthy of lacing Holts boots! Lets hope its the same a 5th time!Come on you yellows!!! Shove it up Leeds who have only got their fans coming again now they are doing well, Big club my arris!

I don''t think anyone hated Hughes, they just thought he was pants.

He didn''t have any qualities to make anyone hate him in my opinion, he wasn''t lazy or petulant and if nothing else gave his all.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]He is the most hated player of recent seasons[/quote]No he is not, that honour seems to be very much on the shoulders of a certain ginger centre half [;)]

Andy Hughes was another under-rated player at NCFC who came in for some unfair stick from fans.

Rather like Dickson Etuhu who then left for £1.5m to Sunderland.

Beckford misses a shed load again and then Forster sets him up!I feel physically sick. Grayson being humble and beckford is still over rated. He scores 1 in 6!That is poor!

Where did his hair come from?

(he played ok, he wasn''t great, but did a lot of stuff well, he is not a midfielder, he is defiantly a full back really....)

"It was not his fault we had useless managers that wanted to play him in midfield!"

he was signed as a midfielder and ended up filling in a full back (and a few other places too).

He always gave "110%" when he played for us, sadly though he wasn''t very good at Championship level. (And let''s not forget that his best attacking move was against one of our own fans).

He''s holding his place in a League One side currently performing well but I still wouldn''t have him back, thanks all the same.