USA Canary

Official Match Thread - Leeds v Norwich City

So it was Smith who was injured but is replaced by the very capable Hughes

Forster,

Otsemobor, Doc - Askou - Drury

Hughes - Rusty - Lappin

Hoolahan

Holt - Martin

Subs: Rudd (GK), Gill, Cureton, Adeyemi, McVeigh, Daley, McDonald.

CMON YOU YELLOWS [:)]

Surprised to see Gunn in the studio, didn''t think much of McNally did he?

Voltz and Beckford upfront is worrying  BUT

WE CAN DO THIS, CMON YOU YELLOWS [:)]

Hope ref is not going to spoil this game.  Two yellows in first four minutes, is he looking to make a name for himself?  Mind you they were some pretty poor challenges...

Now I am really cheesed off have backed Hoolahan and Rusty to get the first goal! That was a sitter. Good start but will be typical if they score from 1 chance and we miss 10!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Well there''s always a first for doc I guess lol [:)][/quote]Yeh i thought there was gonna be a peno won by Beckford so that corner really just equals out hte anomoly that was Doc doing something right !

Great play by Ostemobor, beaten again in the air. T!T.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Well there''s always a first for doc I guess lol [:)][/quote]

Yeh i thought there was gonna be a peno won by Beckford so that corner really just equals out hte anomoly that was Doc doing something right !
[/quote]

lol indeed, I think he''s someone some fans love to hate.  He now just makes me laugh at some of his howlers [:)]

Really need Norwich to do well, it''s hubby''s Birthday today, so don''t want it ruined too much hahaha

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Well there''s always a first for doc I guess lol [:)][/quote]Yeh i thought there was gonna be a peno won by Beckford so that corner really just equals out hte anomoly that was Doc doing something right ![/quote]

lol indeed, I think he''s someone some fans love to hate.  He now just makes me laugh at some of his howlers [:)]

Really need Norwich to do well, it''s hubby''s Birthday today, so don''t want it ruined too much hahaha

[/quote]agreed there ! You see him go down just a second ago hahahaha SUPER DOC  !!!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Well there''s always a first for doc I guess lol [:)][/quote]

Yeh i thought there was gonna be a peno won by Beckford so that corner really just equals out hte anomoly that was Doc doing something right !
[/quote]

[/quote]

agreed there ! You see him go down just a second ago hahahaha
SUPER DOC  !!!
[/quote]

lol Super div more like [:D]