Sign in to follow this  
thomasncfan

Theo for bench next match!

I would rather have Skippy back on the bench and Rudd in goal after that attrocious performance at the end! Who would you rather have? Rudd in goal and Skippy on the bench!

[quote user="thomasncfan"]I would rather have Skippy back on the bench and Rudd in goal after that attrocious performance at the end! Who would you rather have? Rudd in goal and Skippy on the bench!
[/quote]

No. Forster was good bar his pathetic kicking. Still, I think Rudd should start next game.

[quote user="thomasncfan"]I would rather have Skippy back on the bench and Rudd in goal after that attrocious performance at the end! Who would you rather have? Rudd in goal and Skippy on the bench!
[/quote]

to be fair to forster, before the clanger he made, he pulled off a couple of world class saves. all keepers make mistakes but good keepers pull themselves together and play at his best next game. dont drop him after 1 mistake

Shut up... i''m too frustrated to be polite at the moment.

You sir are an idiot, if a keeper got dropped from a squad every time they screw up there''d be none left.

[quote user="thomasncfan"]I would rather have Skippy back on the bench and Rudd in goal after that attrocious performance at the end! Who would you rather have? Rudd in goal and Skippy on the bench![/quote]We all remember Gunn''s ''kick'' against Ipswich. Did that make him a bad keeper? Made a couple of good solid saves today, dealt with everything he needed to until that kick. Stupid post. Yeah, bring in a goalkeeper that made 5 costly errors in one game.

That is a massive over reaction, he played well most the night although he does make me nervous kicking. He actually looked uncomfortable all night at it and kicked it straight to Leeds short a few times over the night!Rudd on the other hand appears to have all the tools in the locker!I was very impressed with his kicking and overall distribution during his home game. Rudd actually starts attacks from kicks and has a decent pass on him.He is a great shot stopper so what does experience matter? What is the worst he could do kick the ball straight to the opposition in Injury time due to inexperience?

[/quote]

What about the 2 world class saves before the end, thats the problem with playing in goal you cant make any mistakes without getting punished, any other position you can make half a dozen and get away with it,

no mention of the back four looking away from goal as he was taken the kick, no fault there then ???

get a grip.

[quote user="glove1"]

forster made one hugh clanger.

theoklitos made 3 clangers in 1 match!!

[/quote]Only 3? I counted 5. And then there was the clanger against Watford in the reserves. Criticism for Forster is just ridiculous considering the three Premiership-class saves he made earlier in the match and anyone criticising him should be ashamed of themselves for being so narrow minded.

[quote user="newboy"]

[/quote]

What about the 2 world class saves before the end, thats the problem with playing in goal you cant make any mistakes without getting punished, any other position you can make half a dozen and get away with it,

no mention of the back four looking away from goal as he was taken the kick, no fault there then ???

get a grip.

[/quote]

agreed

[quote user="Lambo"]Shut up... i''m too frustrated to be polite at the moment. [/quote] I agree mate a very frustrating match indeed! We needed to get somewhere but the subs situation made it even more frustrating! a downing of the sorrows on the cards now!

[quote user="thomasncfan"][quote user="Lambo"]Shut up... i''m too frustrated to be polite at the moment. [/quote] I agree mate a very frustrating match indeed! We needed to get somewhere but the subs situation made it even more frustrating! a downing of the sorrows on the cards now![/quote]I can only assume that you are approximately seven years old.

[quote user="thomasncfan"]I would rather have Skippy back on the bench and Rudd in goal after that attrocious performance at the end! Who would you rather have? Rudd in goal and Skippy on the bench![/quote]he had a cracking game, and everybody makes mistakes.. he didn''t mean to do it did he?shut up and go cry by yourself.

Another example of complete over reaction, from one mistake. Theo made a number of mistakes in his one first team apperance, made another mistake in a reserve game and misses a bus so this club has to play a game with no sub keeper. Yet you want picked over Forster who has been reasonable apart from the error and made some good saves before hand to keep at 1-1.The only thing I slightly agree is that Rudd is the future of this club as goalie.