Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Re: Y'RIGHT BOYS!!!!

[quote user="The Duke"]

FUUUCKKIIINN WHAAAT MAAAATE? YA 6TH YA LITTLE FAGGOT!!!!!!!

good game boys :) see you next time

and no... to other norwich fan, i didnt shit my pants... we excel in the final 5 minutes

[/quote]So that''s 89 minutes we played you off the park, and 5 minutes with your loan player you were better?OR DO I NEED TO USE CAPS TO MAKE IT EASIER TO UNDERSTAND FOR YOU LAW STUDENTS???

[quote user="glove1"]

[quote user="The Duke"]just a law student mate :)[/quote]

yeah right. dont make me laugh. only jobs in leeds are mugging and raping you dirty bast-ards

[/quote]

dont forget teaching......... teaching how to con the incapacity inspector.

[quote user="The Duke"]lived in leeds about 12 years ago mate - now i live in a querky little village :)[/quote]We''ve found the missing member of the village people!Hooray! We live down south, you live up north..us 1 you 0

[quote user="The Duke"]lived in leeds about 12 years ago mate - now i live in a querky little village :)[/quote]We''ve found the missing member of the village people!Hooray! We live down south, you live up north..us 1 you 0

You complete and utter bellend!
You''re so called hitman had nothing on Gary Doherty now come on lmao
Not disputing we lost but you smashed and grabbed 3 points.
We had you scared mate...
Where''s the 22k? Shocking attendance for a "Top of the table" clash!

[quote user="The Duke"]

because we''re undefeated... we''re top of the league... and we just beat you...

[/quote]

you seriously are pathetic int ya? looking at how you lot celebrated at the end, you would think that you won the world cup. we were that good were we?

well it took you a thread and a few of your own repies, but congratulations with finally saying something laughable (Y)

As for Leeds, you have had points prevent you from promotion. have had faiure in the play off final (twice)

So tell me, will your be providing the rest of the Nation with Crying leeds fans after you collapse at the end of the season, are are you going to use the laws of probability and...I dont know...get yourself promoted?

well it took you a thread and a few of your own repies, but congratulations with finally saying something laughable (Y)

As for Leeds, you have had points prevent you from promotion. have had faiure in the play off final (twice)

So tell me, will your be providing the rest of the Nation with Crying leeds fans after you collapse at the end of the season, are are you going to use the laws of probability and...I dont know...get yourself promoted?

Woah! Hang on a minute, remember this is 2009, not the 70s:
  • Being gay - fine, alternative lifestyles are acceptable these days
  • Living in the north - there''s some beautiful scenery and a long tradition to admire
However - supporting Leeds? - as sh*t now as they''ve ever been!