Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Re: Y'RIGHT BOYS!!!!

If your the best team in this league then it doesn''t say much about the standard of your team.

Can''t wait to see your reaction to us pissing all over you at Carrow Road mate.

BTW... anyone think we could give this douche the same treatment the Liverpool fans gave that Chelsea fan??? I could do with a good laugh.

WOW..... INBRED JOKES FROM NORWICH FANS!!! WELLLLLL IIII NEVER!!!!!!!!

WHATS THAT ABOUT LADS??? YOU''RE THE CENTRE OF INBRED JOKES!!!!

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!! WHERE ARE U BOYS? 6TH....LMFAO!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH YA FKIN TERRIBLE!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTLERS!!

YEEEET AGAIN, A TEAM CRUMBLES TO THE MIGHTY LEEEDS UNITED!!! MAAAAAAAAAAARCHING OOOOOOOOOON TOGEETHER!!!

[quote user="Lambo"]If your the best team in this league then it doesn''t say much about the standard of your team. Can''t wait to see your reaction to us pissing all over you at Carrow Road mate. BTW... anyone think we could give this douche the same treatment the Liverpool fans gave that Chelsea fan??? I could do with a good laugh.[/quote]

all it takes is someone who works at archant....there must be a few posters on here.

[quote user="The Duke"]

WOW..... INBRED JOKES FROM NORWICH FANS!!! WELLLLLL IIII NEVER!!!!!!!!

WHATS THAT ABOUT LADS??? YOU''RE THE CENTRE OF INBRED JOKES!!!!

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!! WHERE ARE U BOYS? 6TH....LMFAO!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH YA FKIN TERRIBLE!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTLERS!!

YEEEET AGAIN, A TEAM CRUMBLES TO THE MIGHTY LEEEDS UNITED!!! MAAAAAAAAAAARCHING OOOOOOOOOON TOGEETHER!!!

[/quote]

LOOK AT ME!

I CAN RITE LOIKE THIS WITH WELL M''ARD CAPITALS MATE

AND THEN I CAN PRESS ENTER TO MAKE LOADS OF SPACES IN BETWEEN ''EM

BET YOU CANT

DONT MESS OR ILL RITE SOME MORE WELL ''ARD SH!T MAN. WATCH YOUR BACKS.

What a complete Tosser you are, you call us Shit fans with your pathetic attendance!We was completely robbed tonight and most neutrals watching the game would have thought we were the team top of the League.You may win promotion this season but I would rather watch our style of football week in week out, to that dross you play!Oh yeah and you come across as a complete cunt!

haha what a joke. what crowd was it again? 19000. we dominated you and even your gaffer admitted that. go home, if the manhole cover hasnt been put back yet

[quote user="The Duke"]FUUUCKIN LAAAW STUDENT MAAATE!!!!! FUCK WORKIN RIGHT NOW!! IM TOO BUSY CREAMING OVER BECKFORD!![/quote]Are you admitting that you''re gay? Loving Shauns post! Good one[:)]

Pressure lol, from a half empty ground?

Loans - Hmmm Gradel wasnt influential was he?

And as for inbreds, i will probably get some flak for this - but my god, the sheer amount of disabled at your ground suggests theres something seriously wrong going on up there!

Oh... wait... its Yorkshire, they''re probably all able-bodied until it comes to picking up their check from income support.

Fat b----ds and insurance claimers, what a s---hole.

If you''re a law student, then the CPS can laugh if you''re defending.

I bet you work in a pie rfactory or something, or is 10.

FUUUCKKIIINN WHAAAT MAAAATE? YA 6TH YA LITTLE FAGGOT!!!!!!!

good game boys :) see you next time

and no... to other norwich fan, i didnt shit my pants... we excel in the final 5 minutes

Where have leeds exactly been in the past 3 or 4 seasons in league 1! How can you be any better when weve spent those 3 or 4 seasons in the Championship

[quote user="The Duke"]FUUUCKIN LAAAW STUDENT MAAATE!!!!! FUCK WORKIN RIGHT NOW!! IM TOO BUSY CREAMING OVER BECKFORD!![/quote]

Lmfao at this!!

It took forster to give him the ball whilst the rest of the defence were asleep for him to score...until then he was doin a pretty good impression of a crap striker.

Your impression of a class1 eejit is spot on however.

You will not go up as champions and I`ll keep this post to show you in may. Enjoy it while it lasts

[quote user="The Duke"]

because we''re undefeated... we''re top of the league... and we just beat you...

[/quote]We live in Norwich (well most of us) and you live in Leeds.You have my greatest sympathy [{]