Sign in to follow this  
Petriix

Otsemobor!

I can''t help but feel he somehow undermines so much of the team''s hard work. Is it just me or was he largely at fault for both the Leeds goals as well as a number of their other scoring opportunities? Why can''t we buy a good right back? The team looked so much better with Spillane at right back.

Are you f*ck#&g insane?Yes Semi was totally to blame for the first goal, but how on earth was the winner his fault when it was 100% Forsters kick that was to blame?Semi had a good game got forward well and put in a lot of crosses.

He was not the only player at fault for the 2nd goal but if he had have been paying attention then it would not have happened. The way I saw it he also got the final touch that sent the ball past the keeper. Unlucky? Perhaps, but he simply is not good enough for us - even by League 1 standards.

[quote user="Barclayman"]Are you f*ck#&g insane?

Yes Semi was totally to blame for the first goal, but how on earth was the winner his fault when it was 100% Forsters kick that was to blame?

Semi had a good game got forward well and put in a lot of crosses.
[/quote]

are you joking? he could and should have prevented it, the goalie made and error, players do this from time to time, but Otsemebor was just standing there looking away from the action, he''d switched off.

I know Lambert likes to sign players on loan who he has a chance of signing on a Permanent, but surely we should be thinking of getting a RB in?

The view from behind the goal clearly showed Semmy looking the other way and being caught out when the ball was kicked.  Ok so the majority of the blame lies with the keeper but even at the (very low) level i play at defenders are told to face back to the keeper on goalkicks.  He is a defender who doesn`t know how to defend.  The only thing i`ll say in his defence is that towards the end of the game he was clearly limping and he may have been injured before the kick was taken.