Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

We threw the point away... that maybe BUT

[quote user="DON LYCRA"]so frustrating. GRRRR.

otsemobor is the weak link, lazy, negative, gives the ball away, often plays the ball back instead of going forward. etc etc etc

Get rudd in goal, he looks confident. forster made a couple of good saves but every time the ball comes to him in a backpass situation he poos himself.

[/quote]

You echo my thoughts regarding Otsemobor. I thought he had made up for his mistake in the first half, but if he had not had his back to the keeper he would have been able to intercept the bad kick. He cost us the game IMO.   

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]that is the BEST norwich performance I have seen on sky for AGES!I''m one proud canary tonight. Bring on Swindon [Y][/quote]I''m with you CT. We lost to a freak defensive lapse. Other than that I thought we took the game to the dirty Leeds from first minute to last. And yes i''m left feeling positive about Saturday too.  

I think once all the dust settles 95% of posters on here will be proud of how we played.Sure we have some weak areas but that''s why we are in League 1!!!!PL''s plans are a work in progress and if we continue to improve for the rest of the season we will be right up there......

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Are you kidding?

That goes back to the Roeder days 2 seasons ago where we put in "good performances" but didn''t get the result.  To play so well for so long and to give it away like that will be what keeps us in this league. Just awful.
[/quote]

got to disagree, some of the passing tonight was better than I have seen for years, there was a real confidence and the midfield looked far superior to the Leeds midfield, but the game is 90 mins long, not 75. I felt proud also, we did play well and were unlucky, even the Leeds manager pretty much said that.

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]that is the BEST norwich performance I have seen on sky for AGES!

I''m one proud canary tonight. Bring on Swindon [Y]
[/quote]

I refuse to be "proud" when we lose a game in division three. F**king bottled it big time in the last 5 minutes.

When we have been in this league for three years we''ll be dogsh*t; just like Leeds.

ok so if were to blame semi for having his back to the goalkepper like all the defence did why not blame foster for kicking it when he could obvuiously see that none of his team were ready, sorry the fault for the points gifted to leeds falls 100% on fosters, all he had to was wait which wouldve wasted a bit of time but his decision was poor,

i''ve probably seen different from others as i watched this from the prawn sarnie seats, but all the Leeds fans felt they had escaped from gaol. We were the better side & leeds changed their game to stop us. Semi actually had a decent defensive game, apart from when expecting Forster to clear the ball over his head. However we were punch drunk in the last ten minutes - could really have done with all subs on - would have wasted time & taken sting out of game.

still, next time,

otbc

I think some people are really getting carried away here. Maybe it looked different on Sky, and it was quite hard to see the other end of the pitch as I was quite high up in the stand, but we weren''t THAT good. I thought we were very sloppy at times and when we did dominate for a good 15-20 minutes we only had one clear cut chance that I can remember. Also Leeds seemed to to test our keeper a lot more than we tested theres. That said, they did put a lot of players behind the ball and blocked countless shots. Really, they were excellent defensively and you can see why they''re probably going to win this division or at the very least get promoted.

Otsemobor is lazy. He doesn''t bring the ball, will always look for a longish pass along the ground to feet - which although are often accurate balls, gives the other team time to close us down. Often all he needs to do is run with it for 5 yards, THEN play the ball to feet.

He has ability and is fairly pacey, but he''s not hungry enough. Lambert should sell him in January.