Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

We threw the point away... that maybe BUT

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]that is the BEST norwich performance I have seen on sky for AGES!I''m one proud canary tonight. Bring on Swindon [Y][/quote]You idiot.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]You''re proud that we shat it away in the final seconds? I''m not.[/quote]Me neither. Absolutely gutted.

We are certainly better than leeds that is for sure, the result thats football for you.Its unpsetting but chests out they now know nobody is better than them in this league its wide open.

Are you kidding?That goes back to the Roeder days 2 seasons ago where we put in "good performances" but didn''t get the result.  To play so well for so long and to give it away like that will be what keeps us in this league. Just awful.

[quote user="Sam-NCFC"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]You''re proud that we shat it away in the final seconds? I''m not.
[/quote]

Me neither. Absolutely gutted.
[/quote]

dont forget norwich fans are happy if we lose - you are not a fan if you arent happy always!!! lol

[quote user="King Canary"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "]that is the BEST norwich performance I have seen on sky for AGES!I''m one proud canary tonight. Bring on Swindon [Y][/quote]You idiot.[/quote]Why am I an idiot? Yes we should have drawn at the least but ffs we''re playing an UNBEATEN leeds united and only a sloppy mistake f*cked it up for us.Beat swindon and I''m prepared to forget about this [:)]

Good performance and one daft error and lapse in concentration from the defense. Why were they not watching the kick? Ugh. Anyway we were very good. I am not too disheartened although my fellow New Yorker saw it differently.  

so frustrating. GRRRR.otsemobor is the weak link, lazy, negative, gives the ball away, often plays the ball back instead of going forward. etc etc etcGet rudd in goal, he looks confident. forster made a couple of good saves but every time the ball comes to him in a backpass situation he poos himself.  

great performace but we have now lost to mk dons and leeds . We have to win these big 6 pointers or stay in div 1

agree with you NY canary, at this level fancy football will not win games. typical  that we either give the game away (like tonight) or bottle it. it has been happening to this club in big games for ages. 

Were you watching tonights game - when did Semi keep giving the ball away

If you were to critise Lappin, I would agree but get on Forster back and get of Otsemabors

Yes we played well and outplayed Leeds BUT we still didnt create clear cut chances, Leeds did and they won

I am pi..ed off

[quote user="southstand"]Were you watching tonights game - when did Semi keep giving the ball away[/quote]Every time he tried to cross it, for a start.  Generally it helps if you cross the ball in the air instead of along the ground to the feet of the first defender.

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]that is the BEST norwich performance I have seen on sky for AGES!

I''m one proud canary tonight. Bring on Swindon [Y]
[/quote]

Just the fact that you are positive after watching us come away from that game with 0 points when we deserved 3 pi$$es me off.

[quote user="southstand"]Were you watching tonights game - when did Semi keep giving the ball away

If you were to critise Lappin, I would agree but get on Forster back and get of Otsemabors[/quote]You got onto the internet quickly Jon - on your iPhone on the coach back already?

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]that is the BEST norwich performance I have seen on sky for AGES!I''m one proud canary tonight. Bring on Swindon [Y][/quote]

Just the fact that you are positive after watching us come away from that game with 0 points when we deserved 3 pi$$es me off.

[/quote]I''m positive because we SHOULD have beaten a good leeds side.I''m positive because essentially this is the same side that lost , no sorry got THRASHED at home to colchester.I''m positive because for the first time in ages I''ve got a team that is led by a fantastic manager.I''m positive because we''ll make the playoffs easily.I''m positive because if I''m not then why be a football supporter?

Agree with Wiz and WAY, yes it was frustrating but in all honesty... it''s half the fun being a football fan, be boring if we were Man united.

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]that is the BEST norwich performance I have seen on sky for AGES!I''m one proud canary tonight. Bring on Swindon [Y][/quote]

[/quote]I''m positive because we SHOULD have beaten a good leeds side.I''m positive because essentially this is the same side that lost , no sorry got THRASHED at home to colchester.I''m positive because for the first time in ages I''ve got a team that is led by a fantastic manager.I''m positive because we''ll make the playoffs easily.I''m positive because if I''m not then why be a football supporter?[/quote]Had me with you until that last one. You have spouted negative bo11ocks on here week in week out for months. Sorry son but you have to live and die but what you say.We played well but lost a game that for the last 10 ton 15 mins we looked like losing. Sad but true.

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]that is the BEST norwich performance I have seen on sky for AGES!

I''m one proud canary tonight. Bring on Swindon [Y]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m positive because we SHOULD have beaten a good leeds side. But we lost.

I''m positive because essentially this is the same side that lost , no sorry got THRASHED at home to colchester. No it isn''t, only one of the midfielders - Hoolahan - started that game. Oh yeah, and we lost ...

I''m positive because for the first time in ages I''ve got a team that is led by a fantastic manager. But we lost.

I''m positive because we''ll make the playoffs easily. But we lost.

I''m positive because if I''m not then why be a football supporter? Errrrrrrm [^o)]
[/quote]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I''m very proud of the way they played tonight, they were a pleasure to watch[/quote]

Same here 49.

[/quote]

But surely it''s all the Doc''s fault.