Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Surely it was Meeky and Gazza!?

[quote]Dressed as Batman and Robin on Match of the day?? Well done you two if it was![/quote]

Yes and they were on Sky too, well done you two!

[quote]Dressed as Batman and Robin on Match of the day?? Well done you two if it was![/quote]

hiya DD

sadly, yes it was, not my idea, but one of a very worse the wear meeky on new year''s eve ....

we did have a good time though, portsmouth was still the same old **** hole (dump) as ever, and the weather was less than kind, but at least the game was excellent!  One of the best in recent memory, considering the ten men for us and twelve for portsmouth, you will go a long way to find a more inept and biased referring performance!

have read the other posts regarding eddie''s sending off and the penalty (never a penalty) and the disallowed goal (nothing wrong with it) but i would like to sum up portsmouth by telling all of you who didn''t go that after the portsmouth goal four of their team ''celebrated'' in front of us - and i thought it was an offence to incite oppositon fans, not only that they gave us a few rather nasty gestures with their fingers, you know the one!  of course none of this was noted by the ref of the linesman, they cheated all afternoon, nothing changing there then....

we outplayed them from start to finish and could have won convincingly - we were cheated out of that victory, you cannot say anymore really

i was very proud of the boys yesterday, all ten were magnificent and they barely put a foot wrong.  Thank god we have a decent club to support. 

on a happier note, no trouble from the pompey fans, has been the case in the past.  Perhaps they were too wet to care

Oi! I wasn''t that worse for wear!

It was a good laugh though DD, had a laugh with the old bill at the back of the stand. Also wore them yesterday for the game.

We got some strange looks in the Little Chef on the way back as well, when we went in to get changed as we were soaked through (not very waterproof those capes you know)

Overtook the team bus on the way back, gave them a blast on the horn and a wave, then found out it was empty as the players had flown back!