Sign in to follow this  
crowey66

Absolutley convinced.....

that after last nights performance we will go up.We were superb and gave Leeds the fright of their lives.The only way is up,anyone disagree please explain why.

Unfortunately the league is of such poor quality,I don''t see that there are enough sides in it to give Leeds (or Charlton) the game that we did in order to take enough points from them.

I still think top two maybe a tall order.

I think we can definitely be top 2.

The play off''s are such a complete lottery that we may as well finish 6th than finish 3rd.

I think that, especially if we can strengthen the side -and Lambert clearly wants more options and pace in defence-we''re as good as Leeds, and certainly better than Charlton.

Leeds are on a roll, but their game seems based on raw strength and pace, we countered that last night with passing play and good movement. Which will prove superior in the end?

I''d take 2nd and, providing we don''t lose important players -nightmare scenario, Holt or Hoolahan out for 6-8 weeks-we are more than capable of doing just that.

Pretty much agree Crowey. From the last few games it looks like we are one of the top three teams if not better. I guess the biggest worry is that we have a lot of catching up to do and Leeds and Charlton are not dropping many points. There is time but I am worried we might end up in the play-offs and in one off games anything can happen.

Having said that a final win against Colchester would be very sweet.