Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

What do we need to kill teams off?

We battered Leeds posession wise for 75 Minutes but only had a point to show for it!I feel we need another Centre back and another 15 goal a season striker to support holt. The Midfield is fine, I just dont feel we have the greed up front to make the pressure count!

We were on top for most of the 2nd half and only really had the one Holt shot to show for it , Leeds had more chances in the last 10 mins than we did all match , maybe we play one or two passes to many .

We need to carve out more CLEAR CUT chances and take them when they come our way. Brilliant football today but that final ball just seemed to evade us as we''ve seen before.

A left and right winger with pace, a decent right back and another central defender to keep the presure up on the 2 at the moment.

Its not necessarily a striker you need as someone who can play the killer pass. Yes you dominated posession last night but only had a handful of shots on target and very few clear-cut chances. Whereas Leeds split open what looks to be a shaky defence a number of times when they did get on the ball. All that said Leeds'' defence is the best in the league - only conceded 6 goals in 12 games and only 2 from open play!

[quote user="EYEBALL119"]Its not necessarily a striker you need as someone who can play the killer pass. Yes you dominated posession last night but only had a handful of shots on target and very few clear-cut chances. Whereas Leeds split open what looks to be a shaky defence a number of times when they did get on the ball. All that said Leeds'' defence is the best in the league - only conceded 6 goals in 12 games and only 2 from open play![/quote]

I don''t care what anyone says any defence containing Richard Naylor is sh*t.

Thats funny because him and Patrick Kisnorbo (who wasn''t playing last night) are our best defenders. I''ll settle for conceding 1 goal every 2 games from now until the end of the season.

We have to take more of our chances, and gain a sufficient lead in the first half. On the one or two occasions when we have done this we have made big scores.Whether this means practcice for Martin/Cody, or whether an entirely new striker, I don''t know. (Proven strikers do not come cheaply, and we have no money!) Clearly pace down the wings would give us other options as well.To our surprise probably, the defence seems pretty good, and with Spillane and possibly Nelson to return, it doesn''t concern me.