Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

We WILL go up in an automatic place!

City and Lambert answered a few questions for me at Leeds last night, our sideWILL go up in one of the two top places........add that to your signatures!

Agree, after last night I think we''re the best team in this league mate.

Leed''s will have a poor run at some point and Charlton arn''t that great either.

Hope you are right Wiz, but I think play off is more realistic option for us to be honest.  I think we may have given the top two too much of a head start to be honest even though we are only about 25% through season

What last night did show was how far we have come (especially away from home) over the last few games.

I totally agree. Last night we showed what we''re really about. I''m sure Lambert will take the positives from the game and have the team really fired up for Saturday.If we can manage to iron out the few little remaining problems then I firmly believe that we''re heading in the right direction.

[quote user="First Wizard"]City and Lambert answered a few questions for me at Leeds last night, our sideWILL go up in one of the two top places........add that to your signatures![/quote]But I changed my sig the other week Wiz, permission to change it back again?[;)]I don''t disagree though but there''s a long way to go yet and anything can happen,we of all fans should know that.

[quote user="Lambo"]

Leed''s will have a poor run at some point and Charlton arn''t that great either.

[/quote]

From a Leeds point of view.

You played well last night and overall you were the better passing team but second half you didn''t create much,infact our goalie had nothing to do to be fair. We used to play good passing football under McAllister and it was pleasing to the eye but it didn''t get us promoted.

We have a few injuries and Snodgrass who normally creates loads of problems for teams was off the pace and needs a week or two to get back into it.We looked a completely different team when Gradel came on and more of the Leeds of this season and summed up why we are top of the league.

If your final third improves then you could get an automatic spot but you need to take chances as this wins games and as they all said you need to play to the 94th minute which Leeds are capable of.

I think the gap between Norwich and Leeds is too big now, 11 points with a game in hand and a better G/D. Charlton are also fantastic defensively which may do them a favour too and although im not saying the two top spots are taken your slow start hasn''t helped matters.

As I just said on another thread. I think we''re dead certs for the top 4. Top 2 is going to be a tougher ask.

I actually agree with the Leeds fan. We played well last night but we didn''t threaten enough or make our dominance count. Promotion winning teams do.  Still lots of encouraging signs though

[quote user="Jimbo_Jet_Set"]

As I just said on another thread. I think we''re dead certs for the top 4. Top 2 is going to be a tougher ask.

I actually agree with the Leeds fan. We played well last night but we didn''t threaten enough or make our dominance count. Promotion winning teams do.  Still lots of encouraging signs though

[/quote]

You were the best team that has come to E.R though. I was at the game vs Charlton and they didn''t look as good on the ball but at the back they were very solid and organised. I also think Leeds have been poor since the Liverpool defeat and I think we can take a big confidence boost from last night cos I think you deseved to get something from the game.

Your defence would worry me... on another night it could have been 4-1 and you''d all be contemplating suicide right now. Its not a coincidence that the teams with the best defence are at the top

[quote user="Lambo"]

[/quote]

Its results that count and 2-1 to Leeds doesn''t lie.

We must be more clinical in the final 3rd away from home, we must concentrate more and not switch off until the end.

We''ve done really well in previous weeks, I would''ve taken 1-1 last night but we won''t go up based on the theory we''re the best team in the league its results what count.

Use last season as an example, does anyone actually believe we were one of the 3 worst teams in the league last season? A 5-2 win and 3-3 draw against the league leaders would suggest otherwise, but its results that count at the end of the day and that is what Lambert will install into the players and the fans!

[quote user="spainboy"][quote user="Jimbo_Jet_Set"]

[/quote] You were the best team that has come to E.R though. I was at the game vs Charlton and they didn''t look as good on the ball but at the back they were very solid and organised. I also think Leeds have been poor since the Liverpool defeat and I think we can take a big confidence boost from last night cos I think you deseved to get something from the game.[/quote]

Always good to hear that from opposition fans. Doesn''t give us three points however. Football is all about cutting edge which I think is what we lack against the better teams. Don''t suppose you fancy loaning us Beckford or Snodgrass do you? They would make good foils for Holt! We''ll give you Jamie Cureton in return

I''d love to see us do it, I think we have one of the best team in the division, unfortunatly we haven''t done well enough in the head to heads so far against the other top 5 (Leeds, Charlton, MK Dons, Colchester & Hudderfield)I would consider to be likely of Automatic Promotion

We''ve played 4 of them and only taken 1 point, losing to 3 of them and getting a draw at home.

My only positive is that we continue to beat the so called weaker teams and hope our rivals drop points against them

I was talking about the teams you would expect to be there abouts at the end of the season,  Bristol  Rovers don''t have a good enough side or a big enough squad, lost there last 2 games I would be very suprise if they could keep up with the Big 6 clubs in the division which I see as Us, Leeds, Charlton, MK Dons, Huddersfield And  Colchester, though there not a big club, they have a good squad of players.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="First Wizard"]City and Lambert answered a few questions for me at Leeds last night, our sideWILL go up in one of the two top places........add that to your signatures![/quote]

But I changed my sig the other week Wiz, permission to change it back again?[;)]I don''t disagree though but there''s a long way to go yet and anything can happen,we of all fans should know that.
[/quote]

Permission granted Inch High![;)]