Sign in to follow this  
Good Evening Neil

Last nights canary call

"Drury was the weak link tonight Neil, he can''t pass, he can''t blah blah blah for about 5 minutes. I don''t mean to single him out but he was the weak link" jesus christ why is it we always have the village idiot on?

[quote user="Good Evening Neil"]"Drury was the weak link tonight Neil, he can''t pass, he can''t blah blah blah for about 5 minutes. I don''t mean to single him out but he was the weak link"
jesus christ why is it we always have the village idiot on?
[/quote]

Yes I hear it, I was shocked, I just think they are glory hunters, or they expected Ashley Cole played for us and it''s not

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Absolutely shocking, kept their most influential player quiet for pretty much the whole game/
[/quote] He also put some quality crosses into the box going forward.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Absolutely shocking, kept their most influential player quiet for pretty much the whole game/
[/quote]

Agreed, Drury did a job for us last night, don''t think he deserves much critisism.

I don''t understand the abuse for Drury at all, he has been one of our most consistent performers ever since he joined us (bar perhaps last season due to his injuries) whenever I see him on the teamsheet i''m convinced we won''t get torn apart too much down that side...its the OTHER side in his position we need to worry about

[quote user="Shyster"]Just goes to prove that there are actually people who watch matches who know f*ck all about the game.[/quote]

CANARYCHARGE, being one of ''em. [:P]