Sign in to follow this  
jordimurrell

The Rudd or Forster

Forster defo because he''s 6"7", he''s experienced and he''s kept clean sheets.Rudd''s done great but there''s literally nothing between them ability wise so Forster gets the nod purely because he''s 6"7" and more expereinced!

Rudd for me, his kicking will breath confidence into the team, and from what I''ve seen his reactions are a little better than Forster''s. Sure he is 6''7", or whatever it is, but that doesn''t make him good, just fill more of the goal standing still!!

[quote user="B-ru"]Rudd for me, his kicking will breath confidence into the team, and from what I''ve seen his reactions are a little better than Forster''s. Sure he is 6''7", or whatever it is, but that doesn''t make him good, just fill more of the goal standing still!![/quote]yes it does!!!Forster is very good, i bet if he was 5"11" like our friend Theoklitos he wouldnt be half as good!!!

[quote user="Big Bob"]Why would you drop a keeper who in his last 2 matches has kept 2 clean sheets?[/quote]

Exactly, we want someone in goal who can kick ::L

I disagree with the comment saying there isn''t much between them ability wise. I think Rudd is a far more ''capable'' keeper personally, and there is no comparison as to has the better kick on ''em.But for me it''s Forster. Forster has so far managed to confidently deal with pressure for pretty much the entirity of the time he has spent on the pitch for us (note the first few minutes of Rudds debut which were a little nervy), and he has the years and experience on his side when put up against Rudds. And this is not to mention Forster has done nothing to show that there is a need for change.He hasn''t made a massive ''howler'' of any sort so far, and has played his game well. Taking him out of the side will signal the wrong message to the side i believe, and i think Lambert knows it.

Everyone seems to speak of Forster as some sort of old wise experienced head.Bear in mind he is still only 21 years old, and has only played a handful of senior games in his career! He really has very little more experience than Rudd!

[quote user="Big Bad John"]I disagree with the comment saying there isn''t much between them ability wise. I think Rudd is a far more ''capable'' keeper personally, and there is no comparison as to has the better kick on ''em.But for me it''s Forster. Forster has so far managed to confidently deal with pressure for pretty much the entirity of the time he has spent on the pitch for us (note the first few minutes of Rudds debut which were a little nervy), and he has the years and experience on his side when put up against Rudds. And this is not to mention Forster has done nothing to show that there is a need for change.He hasn''t made a massive ''howler'' of any sort so far, and has played his game well. Taking him out of the side will signal the wrong message to the side i believe, and i think Lambert knows it.[/quote]hahahahahahahahaha

[quote user="Big Bad John"]I disagree with the comment saying there isn''t much between them ability wise. I think Rudd is a far more ''capable'' keeper personally, and there is no comparison as to has the better kick on ''em.But for me it''s Forster. Forster has so far managed to confidently deal with pressure for pretty much the entirity of the time he has spent on the pitch for us (note the first few minutes of Rudds debut which were a little nervy), and he has the years and experience on his side when put up against Rudds. And this is not to mention Forster has done nothing to show that there is a need for change.He hasn''t made a massive ''howler'' of any sort so far, and has played his game well. Taking him out of the side will signal the wrong message to the side i believe, and i think Lambert knows it.[/quote]oh dear...

Forster.

If you cannot back the number one keeper now after a fantastic performance (bar the fluff at the end) then it doesnt say a lot about the faith in him.

[quote user="Largey"]

Forster.

If you cannot back the number one keeper now after a fantastic performance (bar the fluff at the end) then it doesnt say a lot about the faith in him.

[/quote]

Most of the faith is gone after a kick like that. But, i would stick with him.