Sign in to follow this  
Boyo

Always look on the bright side!

I have come on here for the first time since our unlucky trip to Yorkshire and found that the usual optimism is gone.  Yes Forster made a blunder but he kept us in the game until that point with a couple of brilliant saves.  Yes Lambert made no sub''s but we didn''t really have anyone who could change the game on the bench apart from Cody.  So apart from all this lets look on the bright side.

We absolutely ripped the best team in the league apart on there own patch, we were seriously unlucky, their midfield was no match for ours and they couldn''t deal with Holt or Hoolahan at all.  If we play like that agaisnt Swindon we will tonk them and probably every other team we play like that agaisnt.  We are in the play offs, we have a good manager so let''s get behind the team for what now has become another big game agaisnt Swindon!

On The Ball City!
Come on!!!!

i agree, have spoken to a couple of dirty leeds fans today [i live in huddersfield], and they admitted they were lucky and we wuz robbed. For once, i could not have put it better