Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4life

Fotheringham aiming for champions league

Yes you did read it correctly his heiness Mr Fotheringham appears to be even more up his ass than usual-http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED20%20Oct%202009%2013%3A03%3A47%3A133

He really has to be up there as one of the most arrogant footballers. I mean ok people like Ronaldo are pretty bad aswell but at least he can back it up with his footballing skills where as I really dont think I would put Fotheringham in a sunday league team

This is one of the most pointless articles I''ve ever read. I mean, who cares at all? Will tomorrow''s "Norwich" article be entitled "Brellier aiming for first Swiss Cup"?Definately should have stayed in the library this one.

What a pillock, he has so much desire to play football that he goes to the footballing hotbed of Cyprus. Next thing he''ll be moving to San Marino and applying for citzenship there so he can play world cup qualifiers, although he might not get in their side. Sums up to me the character of the guy, took the easy option rather than play real competitive football and prove himself.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]You are not sharing a bed with me Jas, no doubling up son....[/quote]

lol! thats alright mate.. you can have sloppy seconds.