Sign in to follow this  
edo

Grayson Leeds Manager say's Leeds didn't deserve win and called Norwich a good team! Lambert said Nothing!

Shows the diff class even in managers, Grayson knew Leeds deserved to be beat and called Norwich a great team - Lambert said f all

It''s easy to say that when you win. When you loose and say you deserved to win you look like a dick.Lambert did say he felt we didn''t deserve to loose in those circumstances.

[quote user="edo"]Shows the diff class even in managers, Grayson called Norwich a great team - Lambert said f all[/quote]

Hardly f all, was it edo ??

"But the lads had nothing to be ashamed of, nothing to be disappointed about because we were excellent. The way we played the game, that''s as good as we have been. I''ve seen some terrific games from us and that''s certainly up there. But with a bit of luck and better bounce of the ball we''d have got the winner."

He added: "We were terrific and dominated the game for long spells.

"I may be biased, people may think I''m absolutely barking mad, but we were the better team. We never deserved to lose it, we deserved to win the game. We should have been two up. But we''ll drive on again next Saturday and if we keep playing the way we''re playing, we''ll be right in it, if we keep that level of form and enthusiasm for the game."

Well done Edo. You''ve made a sterling effort in checking out what Lambert had to say.

It is really tough with having a manager with enough class to get us up into the playoff position, completely play Leeds off the park, and not ridiculously comlpain about the fact that we were the better team and Leeds under no circumstances deserved all 3 points.

I though Grayson was a dude, tho, for how about he went about complimenting us and assessing both teams performance and the result.

Obviously Lambert was fine, too. Just thought Grayson was impressive tho.

[quote user="First Jedi"]I though Grayson was a dude, tho, for how about he went about complimenting us and assessing both teams performance and the result.

Obviously Lambert was fine, too. Just thought Grayson was impressive tho.[/quote]

on equal measures,i wouldnt swap lambert for grayson!