has anyone else heard any more about the geoffrey watling statue that maybe put up at Carrow Road?

Any inside knowledge Peter?

cant see the club forking out off field, although I think its right we should have his statue, I can understand things are tight.....they laid someone off today......

Collection before the 1st league home game......£1+ each........I would nominate katy, Tilly, or City Angel, to arrange it, NCISA and capable.....if any of them would be willing to do so???

I emailed the club about this around 4 or 5 years ago. Almost immediately I got a call from Doomcaster who promised plans were well underway.I know money is tight at the club. But they shouldn''t forget money would be a lot tighter if Geoffrey hadn''t bequethed them a lot in his will (including the millions in interest free loans the club owed him).As a relation to Geoffrey I''d be happy to help & support any plans we can put together to present to the club [:)]

Be good to see one of the clubs biggest non playing legends who done so much for the club recognised but I''m sure that even Mr Watling would agree that such an outlay should only be done when we can afford it which would be if the club ever consolodates in the Premiership!  

I know money is tight at the club. But they shouldn''t forget money would be a lot tighter if Geoffrey hadn''t bequethed them a lot in his will (including the millions in interest free loans the club owed him).

Spot on!!!

Tilly, Kathy, City Angel, Nutty Nigel......would any of you be prepared to organise a collection for the 1st home game???