Sign in to follow this  
ca

1stWizard

Hope you and your wife had a great Xmas Day! Just wanted to say a big thankyou to you for supporting me on this message board the past couple of months and wish you and your family a Happy Huckerby New Year!
Our champagne is on ice, our glasses are ready,are you ready to celebrate too!

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Awwwwww....... Seems he hasn''t always been a miserable bugger then..........[;)]

(Sorry, very bored today! A transfer or two may help?)
[/quote]

I''m not normaly pleased about reviving old threads CC, but you''''re quite right mate, I wasn''t always misrable. If the Stowmarket two were removed from power, you wouldn''t recognise the new happy 1st wiz.........[:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Awwwwww....... Seems he hasn''t always been a miserable bugger then..........[;)](Sorry, very bored today! A transfer or two may help?)[/quote]

I''m not normaly pleased about reviving old threads CC, but you''''re quite right mate, I wasn''t always misrable. If the Stowmarket two were removed from power, you wouldn''t recognise the new happy 1st wiz.........[:D]

[/quote]As I said, only jesting! Let''s hope you get your wish![:P]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Awwwwww....... Seems he hasn''t always been a miserable bugger then..........[;)](Sorry, very bored today! A transfer or two may help?)[/quote]

[/quote]Not sure which one I prefer! [:P]