Sign in to follow this  
Iwan is God

Semmy

Semmy is completely useless.First goal, to be beaten by a set-piece from a player standing behind him is very poor. It was his job in that instance to prevent the Leeds player getting his head to the ball, and he failed miserably.Second goal was admittedly Forsters fault, but at the same time Beckford was focused and Semmy wasn''t. If he was, he might have been able to reach the ball.

[quote user="hogesar"]Semmy is completely useless.First goal, to be beaten by a set-piece from a player standing behind him is very poor. It was his job in that instance to prevent the Leeds player getting his head to the ball, and he failed miserably.Second goal was admittedly Forsters fault, but at the same time Beckford was focused and Semmy wasn''t. If he was, he might have been able to reach the ball.[/quote]Thing is, it''s not just Monday night where he had an off day. He continually costs us goals through lack of concentration and major defensive errors. People seem to think the Doc is the culprit, but I can assure you that having watched us over the last few seasons, it would not surprise me if Otsemobor was solely responsible for a large percentage of goals conceded. As has been said, I would love to see the club''s Prozone stats so we could actually see if this is genuinely the case.

[quote user="burn down the ipswich"]Isn''t the only reason semmy played because we didn''t have any other recignised right-back?? when spillane is back i hope lambert sees sense and drops this tool![/quote]

Francomb is available as far as I am aware and he is certainly no worse than Semmy at defending.   

im no fan of semi but if we get rid of him then we have no right back till spilianes fit, so we go back to playing people out of position, and then blaming the manager for playing them out of position, get a grip, yeah it was a loss, but that was 2 days ago, and from what i could see from at performance we will have no problems getting back on with the job against sunderland.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="Iwan is God"]Is by FAR the worst defender at the club! He is useless & was beaten at a set piece yet again!! Get him off the wage bill, Lambert!!
[/quote]

Totally agree.

Cost us another goal tonight.

[/quote]

but good when going forward!