Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

In the end our midfield was our down fall!!

All that hard work they put in, sitting so high with 10 minutes to go was a mistake. This left our defence wide open, proven by the number of attacks, leeds put togeher with 10 minutes to go! Our defence looked like they were playing sunday league football, being ripped apart and im still very concerned with semmy and doc! They just looked weak and the quicker this is sorted the quicker we will stop leaking stupid goals!

Im really gutted we lost, but super hopeful my £10 i placed after we lost 7-1 will turn into 180 quid!

Come on you yellows!

I Agree about the midfield, but I think it was Lamberts tactics not to bring on subs earlier,  you could clearly see our Midfield were tired in the last 10 mins, russell was absolutly nakered, the signs were there.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

All that hard work they put in, sitting so high with 10 minutes to go was a mistake. This left our defence wide open, proven by the number of attacks, leeds put togeher with 10 minutes to go! Our defence looked like they were playing sunday league football, being ripped apart and im still very concerned with semmy and doc! They just looked weak and the quicker this is sorted the quicker we will stop leaking stupid goals!

Im really gutted we lost, but super hopeful my £10 i placed after we lost 7-1 will turn into 180 quid!

Come on you yellows!

[/quote]

Boll*cks, we were gunning for all three points and I''m pleased to see that kind of conviction from a City side at last - especially against stiff opposition away from home.Cease talking out of your anus.

[quote user="Kanga"]

I Agree about the midfield, but I think it was Lamberts tactics not to bring on subs earlier,  you could clearly see our Midfield were tired in the last 10 mins, russell was absolutly nakered, the signs were there.

[/quote]

Agreed we had nothing to fear from them! Cody for Martin and Gill for russell eariler would have made sense! just a shame all there hard work was undone by bad defending! seems to be an ongoing problem!

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

Come on you yellows!

[/quote]

Boll*cks, we were gunning for all three points and I''m pleased to see that kind of conviction from a City side at last - especially against stiff opposition away from home.

Cease talking out of your anus.
[/quote]

NO!!!! we werent gunning for all 3 points, we were tied and slow with 10  minutes to go! Learn the tatics of the game! or didnt you watch it!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

Come on you yellows!

[/quote]

Boll*cks, we were gunning for all three points and I''m pleased to see that kind of conviction from a City side at last - especially against stiff opposition away from home.Cease talking out of your anus.[/quote]

NO!!!! we werent gunning for all 3 points, we were tied and slow with 10  minutes to go! Learn the tatics of the game! or didnt you watch it!

[/quote]

Yes I watched the match and it would appear that I know much more about the game of football than you do.Go boil your melon like head.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

Come on you yellows!

[/quote]

Boll*cks, we were gunning for all three points and I''m pleased to see that kind of conviction from a City side at last - especially against stiff opposition away from home.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes I watched the match and it would appear that I know much more about the game of football than you do.

Go boil your melon like head.
[/quote]

you really are a proper little ti7tt!!!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

Come on you yellows!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes I watched the match and it would appear that I know much more about the game of football than you do.

Go boil your melon like head.
[/quote]

you really are a proper little ti7tt!!!

[/quote]

P.s just talk me through the last 10  minutes!

under pressure springs to  mind! maybe you should have switched over from the womens netball you were watching!

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]And in your other thread you say the front line and midfield are good and here you blame the midfield.  Make your mind up.
[/quote]

No thats not what im saying!!!

the midfeild did play well and contiued to play well, but being so high with 10  m inutes to go! was our down fal, our defence is ropey at the best of times! we were under extreme pressure with 10 minutes left! they had worked there socks off and were tied.

It wasnt the midfield, they put in there all for 90 mins. it was the lazy tw*ts at the back otsemobor and Doc, they were arguing with each other as Forster took the goal kick. I cant take anything away from forsters shot stopping on the night but his kicking was dreadful. Id much rather go for the win and 2 extra points and risk loosing 1 point than sit back for a draw.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]And in your other thread you say the front line and midfield are good and here you blame the midfield.  Make your mind up.[/quote]

Precisely. She doesn''t really know what she''s talking about. [:)]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]And in your other thread you say the front line and midfield are good and here you blame the midfield.  Make your mind up.
[/quote]

Precisely. She doesn''t really know what she''s talking about. [:)]
[/quote]

go play with some luton fans boll@cks you broing little t1t!

[quote]It wasnt the midfield, they put in there all for 90 mins. it was the lazy tw*ts at the back otsemobor and Doc, they were arguing with each other as Forster took the goal kick.[/quote]

Thank you, Mr Hawkings.

You could see that the players were tired, by the amount of mistakes and clear cut chances Leeds had in the last 10 minutes, gaps started to appear.

Russell set up Beckford for his One-on-One with a tired tackle, again russell fell to the ground allowing their midfielder to tee up a shot from 18yrd which was luckily spooned.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote]It wasnt the midfield, they put in there all for 90 mins. it was the lazy tw*ts at the back otsemobor and Doc, they were arguing with each other as Forster took the goal kick.[/quote]

Thank you, Mr Hawkings.
[/quote]

Shyster dear me you are a little toad!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]And in your other thread you say the front line and midfield are good and here you blame the midfield.  Make your mind up.[/quote]

Precisely. She doesn''t really know what she''s talking about. [:)][/quote]

[/quote]

How about you going back to school to learn to spell and take basic reading lessons you daft tw*t.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]And in your other thread you say the front line and midfield are good and here you blame the midfield.  Make your mind up.[/quote]

Precisely. She doesn''t really know what she''s talking about. [:)][/quote]

[/quote]

How about you going back to school to learn to spell and take basic reading lessons you daft tw*t.[/quote]

Luton town badge!!!  really..............whos the tw~t ??you sad little toad!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="refjezhitchin"]

you

[/quote]

go take ya iraqy name back to luton![/quote]p.s go play with traffic,do us all a favour!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="refjezhitchin"]

you

[/quote]

go take ya iraqy name back to luton!
[/quote]

p.s go play with traffic,do us all a favour!
[/quote]

Anybody remember Marigold?