Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Ipswich concede in last minute !!

the typical thing is, on another season they would be miles from safety but there are so many poor teams around them. they can get out of relegation zone if results go there way on saturday.

[quote user="ryan1992"]the typical thing is, on another season they would be miles from safety but there are so many poor teams around them. they can get out of relegation zone if results go there way on saturday.[/quote]

Yep. The annoying thing is all those just above the relegation zone keep losing as well. In another year they would be adrift by now but they are actually not that far from safety. Very frustrating!

I''m quite liking the fact they are drawing from winning positions, if they had lost the last 3 games or so then Keane would have probably been fired. But because they have drawn from the jaws of victory they are keeping faith- all the time while the amount of games played are going up. Hopefully they''ll keep him long to put them in an unnasailable position.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

[quote user="ryan1992"]the typical thing is, on another season they would be miles from safety but there are so many poor teams around them. they can get out of relegation zone if results go there way on saturday.[/quote]

Yep. The annoying thing is all those just above the relegation zone keep losing as well. In another year they would be adrift by now but they are actually not that far from safety. Very frustrating!

[/quote]

And thats why i think we should forget about Ipswich. Yes they haven''t won yet but they aren''t far from safety so chill.

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"][quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]

And thats why i think we should forget about Ipswich. Yes they haven''t won yet but they aren''t far from safety so chill.

[/quote]i couldnt care less where they are! im just loving the situation!

[quote user="Making Plans"]I hear they''re trying to sign Dean Winless[/quote]

Made me laugh [Y]

Brilliant result, I love you Nathan Ellington :)

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Let''s all laugh at Ipswich, Let''s all laugh at Ipswich, Let''s all laugh at Ipswich, Let''s all laugh at Ipswich, Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,

repeat till bored.

[/quote]

ha ha