Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Ipswich concede in last minute !!

[quote user="paul moy"]1-1 against Watford[/quote]

Hahahah!!!!! Keano! Keano! Keano!

I love how when you speak to a Binner fan they are adament Keane will take them up and refuse to admit the futures bleak...

those that laugh last my "friends"......we''ll wave to you as we pass you in May!

good old Malky.. he must love it! did we ever lose to Ipswich in a game Malky played in?

Now he can screw them over as a manager too....

Good old Malky! LOL

They''ve now played the same number of games as we had played when Grant left and they''re on two fewer points.

We all know how much of a struggle it was for us to escape that season, even with the 14-game unbeaten run - and then we only scraped in by 3 points.

Going to be a long, tough season for them.

What goes around, comes around I''m afraid. Almost makes up for my disappointment in losing last night.

Ha ha scummers!

Let''s all laugh at Ipswich, Let''s all laugh at Ipswich, Let''s all laugh at Ipswich, Let''s all laugh at Ipswich, Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,Let''s all laugh at Ipswich,

repeat till bored.

what a difference 24 hours make. last night i hated the 92nd minute, tonight i love it! Keep up the fantastic work Keano.Yes [Y]

[quote user="paul moy"]I listened to the second half and was praying for Watford to score. Well done Malky !!!![/quote]

Signed by Boothroyd for Watford.  Made his first team debut v Ipswich - hit the post, didn''t score.

Funny old game, football.

I used to play aul fotty with big G gareth Mcauley - Gutted for him, aul Keane and him isn''t 2 Friendly lol

The BBC seem pretty confident that Keane is staying at that similar results are expected;

[quote]Ipswich   1 - 1   Watford

A dramatic last-minute Nathan Ellington goal earned Watford a draw at Ipswich.

More to follow. [/quote]

[quote user="AJ"]The BBC seem pretty confident that Keane is staying at that similar results are expected;

More to follow. [/quote][/quote]Lol brilliant

But when the chips are down we are all pretty much united - the TWTD board, the Pink Un board, the Colchester board.

Yours in sport.

[:P]

[quote user="AJ"]The BBC seem pretty confident that Keane is staying at that similar results are expected;

More to follow. [/quote][/quote]Like it!! [Y]

ooooooooohhhhhhhh todays getting much better! C''MON KEANOnot 2 put a spanner in the works, they''re going down and we''re going up. That means another season without playing the binners. That said, what joy it would be to see them relegated

More gold from the beeb...

Ipswich   1 - 1   Watford

Watford''s Nathan Ellington struck an

equaliser deep in stoppage-time to prolong Ipswich''s wait for their

victory
of the Championship season.

Relegation it is then. [:D]

[quote user="PBTC"]More gold from the beeb...

Ipswich   1 - 1   Watford

Watford''s Nathan Ellington struck an equaliser deep in stoppage-time to prolong Ipswich''s wait for their victory of the Championship season.

Relegation it is then. [:D]
[/quote]

lol nice one. 

They''re away to Plymouth Saturday.If they lose that Keane will be toast, surely. Hopefully they''ll win... and then maybe a couple more dodgy results, and then another win... so basically - just enough victories to keep Keane in the job but not enough to save them from the drop [:D]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]They''re away to Plymouth Saturday.

If they lose that Keane will be toast, surely. Hopefully they''ll win... and then maybe a couple more dodgy results, and then another win... so basically - just enough victories to keep Keane in the job but not enough to save them from the drop [:D]
[/quote]

A la Glenn Roeder

poor old binners - after all the pre season hype !

Better for me was that driving home I was listening to Radio 5 and got out for some petrol. Presumed the binners had won as it was nearly ten and most of the other games had finished.

Gets in, sticks on sky and up it comes. I-I hooray !

The squeaks and girly screams as Ellington scored only added to the enjoyment.

Unless they get a cup run the season is pretty much over for our impoverished neighbours. I wonder who they will have to flog off in Jan.

I am really beginning to think that they won''t get out of this one.

The only saving grace as far as I can see is that Plymouth, Peterbro and Reading also look very weak. Town at Plymouth is going to be a very big relegation 6 pointer.

Come on you Greens!