Sign in to follow this  
kentcanary

Gary Karsa

[quote user="kentcanary"]Anyone know what he does at the club? Came with Lambert from Colchester but have heard nothing about him since.[/quote]I believe that he shoots burglars.

I think Lambert said that when he went to Colchester with him that Karsa sorted out the academy structure and how the academy, reserve and first team squad fit together.

Seems to be working, there is more yoots coming through to the 1st team and Lambo said that Kersa was a link between the 2.

I wouldn''t give Karsa the credit for the youth coming through, they haven''t suddenly become good players in the last couple of the months, this particular crop of kids have come through together over a number of years, remember the u16 game against Celtic? that was this crop of kids. Ricky Martin and the youth set up deserve a lot of praise in my mind.

Wasn''t giving him praise for that, that goes to Martin and his team, my point is that he would act as a link between all teams across Norwich and work very closely with Lambert.

I think it''s useful to have Karsa linking the various elements, but agree that much of the credit for the young players goes to Martin and also to Crook, who is managing the reserves very effectively to bring young players on as well as helping senior players coming back from injury. The whole set-up seems to be getting results.

Karsa helps Lambert keep an overall eye on the ressies and academy etc. Allowing Lambert to focus a bit more on the 1st team.