Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Michael Theoklitos

[quote user="I am a Banana"]be quiet!, just because he had 1 bad game doesn''t mean he will carry that on to his next game [:@][/quote]

It''s a pretty good indicator, though isn''t it. Yes, there are exceptions, but why experiment with our team to find out?

We haven''t got enough goalkeepers to send one out on loan. Due to his performances on and off the pitch he is currently and deservedly 3rd choice. He is part of the squad and he may yet get another chance to prove himself, and things could turn around for him, it will then be his opportunity. The way the team are playing at the moment the keepers are having relatively little to do and i would like to see Rudd getting the opportunity to gain experience and prove his worth with the loan keeper providing cover. Forster has done a decent job but he may not be with us too much longer. Football throws up some strange scenarios and Theo, however unlikely at the moment, could one day become a Canaries hero, but he is of liitle concern at this moment.