Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Michael Theoklitos

Why is he not playing?? I was watching them train yesterday and Michael Theoklitos was superb! His shot stopping was immense and he really is by far NORWICH CITY''S greatest keeper that norwich have and have had for about 3 seasons! Robert Green was good but my mate Michael Theoklitos is twice the goalkeeper he will ever be! I''ll admit that his kicking is not the best, but Paul Crichton has realised this and has started work on his kicking! But why on earth Lambert did not even offer him a place on the bus up to Gillingham and then fine his for not turning up is poor man management!

I''m ready for the battering, but i wanted to express my opinion on who i believe is a gem and the club need to play him to help push for promotion!

"im not trying to be funny! Im a man of different opinions!"

Oh yes, I forgot how cRaZy you are, too! Man... you''re almost too cRazY for your own good...

[quote user="First Jedi"]"im not trying to be funny! Im a man of different opinions!"

Oh yes, I forgot how cRaZy you are, too! Man... you''re almost too cRazY for your own good...[/quote]

there you go again jump first ask later, I was refering to Banana not you, but then again

I agree.

I definately think he should be given another chance!

One bad game doesnt make a player bad does it?

If not we would be without an awful lot of players today

"there you go again jump first ask later, I was refering to Banana not you, but then again"

hahaha! I was also referring to Banana, not you... hence why I quoted him, not you... DOH!

Ye i agree, give him the game against Leeds. I mean its not as if Forster has earned his place, or Rudd. We haven''t conceded from open play for how long? Its disgraceful.

If he''s that good in training then I recommend that the club get it videoed and put on the net with a view to selling him ASAP.

he needs to be good in front of a crowd ... or needs to turn up for a start .

he isnt that good infact the colchester game was the worst performance i have ever seen a keeper make.

the score line reflected this .

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="First Jedi"]"im not trying to be funny! Im a man of different opinions!"

Oh yes, I forgot how cRaZy you are, too! Man... you''re almost too cRazY for your own good...[/quote]

there you go again jump first ask later, I was refering to Banana not you, but then again[/quote]...............?

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]I agree.

I definately think he should be given another chance!

One bad game doesnt make a player bad does it?

If not we would be without an awful lot of players today[/quote]He also made a howler of a mistake for the reserves, which we lost.

Sorry to mention it again but... despite his hapless performance against Colchester (and it was hapless, he might not have been at fault for all 7 but 2 or 3 in a match is still terrible), I was in the "wouldn''t mind him being given another chance camp" until the Watford reserve game. Whilst trying not to overstate the importance of a low key, rather pointless match too much - his role in their penalty snuffed out any doubt for me that we could be missing out on something with him. I can''t have faith in a keeper who makes howlers like that - and no, I don''t remember there being anything particularly wrong about the backpass. So, harsh as it may seem, I would be quite happy for his first team appearance count to remain at 1, ta.As for his 45 last night, it tells us nothing. He had exactly zero to deal with in terms of shots and I think took only 1 or possibly 2 goal kicks. Maybe he had a couple of backpasses too but that was it.

was not only the colchester game though .. didnt he make a big blunder in the reserves as well . ? . also he then did not turn up for a first game .?

in my eyes i dont think he really deserves many more chances to be perfectly honest .

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="pete_norw"]I should lay off those Magic Mushrooms if I were you it''s giving you nightmares[/quote]

And hallucinations, mahoosive ones [:)]

[/quote]

Yes, be careful or you might start thinking you''re a banana [:D]

He definatly deserves another chance, despite what some people think being keeper of the year in the A-League 3 years running is pretty good. And I thought he dealt with the backpasses on wednesday well and his kicking was good. Didnt have much to save (like nothing) but Banana says he was good in training so lets give him another run out.

Training is very different from playing in a game

Performances on the pitch are judgement

I would be sure that the is a big difference between playing in England and Aus. He needs more time to get used to the intensity and he probably will have to go out on loan to prove he has adjusted

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="First Jedi"]Wow! Aren''t you funny today? :)[/quote]

im not trying to be funny! Im a man of different opinions!

[/quote]Ahhhh now we have it, your oppositional.

I would like to see him play again for us but I also think it would do him alot of good to go out on loan for a month or two somewhere to get some confidence back.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Why is he not playing?? I was watching them train yesterday and Michael Theoklitos was superb! His shot stopping was immense and he really is by far NORWICH CITY''S greatest keeper that norwich have and have had for about 3 seasons! Robert Green was good but my mate Michael Theoklitos is twice the goalkeeper he will ever be! I''ll admit that his kicking is not the best, but Paul Crichton has realised this and has started work on his kicking! But why on earth Lambert did not even offer him a place on the bus up to Gillingham and then fine his for not turning up is poor man management!

I''m ready for the battering, but i wanted to express my opinion on who i believe is a gem and the club need to play him to help push for promotion!

[/quote]

This is a wind-up isn''t it?

I do genuinely feel for the chap. He was given an opportunity of a life time and anyone would''ve taken it but unfortunately hes well out of depth. Its not the guys fault but the no show was a little silly. I suppose a young man from the other side of the globe making serious blunders in something he thought he would do well in got to much for him.