Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Three things about tonight

1. Bet365, Hoolahan is 9/1 to score the first goal and 11/4 at any time.  Crazy odds when Cureton & Maric are 6/1 for first goal .  Probably worth a bet on Ryan Jarvis too, using the "old striker returns" theory of football betting.2. With no Doc, Cureton, Otsemobor in the starting line-up, who''s the boo-boy going to be?3. I''ve heard two rumours today regarding City going into admininstration by the end of this year.  Neither of the people I heard this from are prone to exaggeration or idle gossip so I''d give it a tiny bit of credence though it does sound rather extreme.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I''ve heard two rumours today regarding City going into admininstration by the end of this year.[/quote]Well, clearly Wiz was one so the other must be smudger. Sorted Mr C! [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mister Chops"]I''ve heard two rumours today regarding City going into admininstration by the end of this year.[/quote]Well, clearly Wiz was one so the other must be smudger. Sorted Mr C! [;)][/quote]I can''t even spell Administration.Admin.That''s better.Now come on Lapps, did you read my post carefully?  There was a clue in there which explains why it couldn''t be those two...