Sign in to follow this  
fonejacker

Canary Call

[quote user="bread1"]Well some of these so called country bumpkins are at the game lol how meny you been to[/quote]a fair few thanks, seeing as I have just moved back to the UK after living in Spain for the last ten years. I would have been there tonight, but the world record traffic cone attempt on the M25 is ever so off putting.

well good for you ,but people on canary call have there rite to air they views i find it insulting you call them country bumpkins.Maybe you go back to spain learn some manners.Or is your head stuck so far up your on A r Se clever man.Oh by the way at 97% home games & 30% away games traffic cone no problem i take the train

[quote user="bread1"]well good for you ,but people on canary call have there rite to air they views i find it insulting you call them country bumpkins.Maybe you go back to spain learn some manners.Or is your head stuck so far up your on A r Se clever man.Oh by the way at 97% home games & 30% away games traffic cone no problem i take the train[/quote]now now, Caller 1, play nice.

No need for name calling. Put the case for consideration if you disagree with someone''s opinions.

For instance I think the caller was wrong to suggest that it was Gunn''s team out there tonight. I think that many of those young players would not have played in as many games without Lambert being the manager. It is the playing of first team games and keeping your place in the team that is bringing on the confidence of the youngsters. Gunn did not show the ability to read a game and plan a set up to meet the needs of individual matches.

At the same time none of this takes away from the tremendous contribution he has made to Norwich City over two decades or of his courage in taking on the job of manager in such difficult circumstances at the time.