Sign in to follow this  
Eurrrrrrrrgh

Bloody rubbish

[quote user="Eurrrrrrrrgh"]We cant score, we cant win. we''re gunna be in this league for a good few years i fear[/quote]There''s a lesson to be learned here somewhere, yets see if you can work it out...

[quote user="Destort"]What a pair of idiots you are! 3-0[/quote]

Did you see it coming...? We didn''t seem to be threatening did we?

By the fact we''d dominated the game, scored late in the past 2 games and were playing 10 men at home against a weak team.... yes!

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]

[quote user="Destort"]What a pair of idiots you are! 3-0[/quote]

Did you see it coming...? We didn''t seem to be threatening did we?

[/quote]

I must say, it was looking like a 0-0 !!   

[quote user="Destort"]By the fact we''d dominated the game, scored late in the past 2 games and were playing 10 men at home against a weak team.... yes![/quote]Exactly and if your going to moan about the result of a game at least wait until the game has finished rather than do it while were dominating the game against 10 men with 20 minutes to go.

[quote user="Destort"]By the fact we''d dominated the game, scored late in the past 2 games and were playing 10 men at home against a weak team.... yes![/quote]

I hope your predictions then always are correct... I was listening and thinking, we''re dominating but we can''t score yet again. Destort I am just as happy as you are! I was fearing the worst that''s all

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]We can''t even put a 10 man orient side to  bed :-([/quote]

Hmmm. I think they are well and truly put to bed, served hot milk,kissed goodnight and tucked in, thank you very much. Great night for us. Top teams all slipping up and Ipswich rock bottom. Enjoy the moment.

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]

[quote user="Destort"]By the fact we''d dominated the game, scored late in the past 2 games and were playing 10 men at home against a weak team.... yes![/quote]

I hope your predictions then always are correct... I was listening and thinking, we''re dominating but we can''t score yet again. Destort I am just as happy as you are! I was fearing the worst that''s all

[/quote]

Far from it but I always wait until the game is finished ;)

Good result anyway!

Orient held out brilliantly for 75mins and all credit to them, we lacked any penetrating power, but once the goal came the gulf in class suddenly widened by a mile and the scoreline showed.

wish you people would go to the games n judge by commentry you could see it was only a matter of time before wr scored after they went down to 10 men... we had them running round in circles for 70 mins before that they were tireing with 11

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]We can''t even put a 10 man orient side to  bed :-([/quote]

Did it sound like Bloody rubbish on the commentary then ROBFLECK?

I admit we took longer than perhaps we should have done to score the first goal but I never doubted we would win the game. I don''t remember much frustration from the crowd either which is always a good sign. Especially these days.

How did Adams and Co. see it differently?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Did it sound like Bloody rubbish on the commentary then ROBFLECK?

I admit we took longer than perhaps we should have done to score the first goal but I never doubted we would win the game. I don''t remember much frustration from the crowd either which is always a good sign. Especially these days.

How did Adams and Co. see it differently?

[/quote]I was listening to the commentary tonight and Adams sounded optimistic throughout, even while listening to the radio commentary you got the feeling a goal was coming, if anything Adams and Co made it sound as if Norwich played better than they actually did after reading a few reviews from people who went to the game tonight.

"Did you see it coming...? We didn''t seem to be threatening did we?"Well, when we scored we''d had 12 shots on target and only 3 off, against 3 shots on for them.So, yes, to both questions...