Sign in to follow this  
H4H

Well done Jamie.....

As it has not been mentioned, (havnt read every post) I for one am delighted for JC this evening, lets hope this kick starts his season and we can start to use him as in impact sub....

OTBC

The goal was good, the goal will boost Curo but what pleaseed me the most was the smile and the way he ran over to Lambert, which proves that Lambo has all the man maangement skills needed and that Curo has a part to play. Well done.

I thought it was a great decision to bring on Cureton at 3-0, the floodgates had opened and it was a chance for Jamie lad to get the goal he needs. When Cureton is full of confidence there isn''t a more natural goalgetter at the club imo.

No one needed a goal more than Jamie lad and I''m so happy for him. I would imagine that he will still be down the pecking order in the striker department and rightly so but hopefully this goal will give him the confidence he needs so make a real fight for a fist team place.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn[/quote]

a great comment from a supposed norwich fan. there is a small minority of fans who will always boo cureton but jamie knows the majority of fans back him, thats why he acknowledged us last night.

why is no-one talking about Chris Martin? scored the most important goal of the night and all people can say is "well done Jamie" for scoring against a team that was 3-0 down, down to 10 and obviously then depleted. Yes he scored and it was a good finish but i feel Chris Martin deserves some plaudits too.

[quote user="Buzz Killington"]Well done Jamie! 2 goals in 2 seasons or so. Keep it up son![/quote]

Now be fair Buzz, that''s 3 goals in two seasons now, and you know it.

[quote user="Good Evening Neil"]why is no-one talking about Chris Martin? scored the most important goal of the night and all people can say is "well done Jamie" for scoring against a team that was 3-0 down, down to 10 and obviously then depleted. Yes he scored and it was a good finish but i feel Chris Martin deserves some plaudits too.
[/quote]

Then why don''t you start a thread along the lines of ''Well done Chrissy Martin''?

This thread is about Jamie Cureton and how his goal may now give him the confidence, don''t get me wrong I agree with you about Martin he too deserves some applause, what I don''t agree with is the attitude that Cureton must be slated at every available opportunity even when he does something well.

[quote user="refjezhitchin"]

[quote user="Good Evening Neil"]why is no-one talking about Chris Martin? scored the most important goal of the night and all people can say is "well done Jamie" for scoring against a team that was 3-0 down, down to 10 and obviously then depleted. Yes he scored and it was a good finish but i feel Chris Martin deserves some plaudits too. [/quote]

Then why don''t you start a thread along the lines of ''Well done Chrissy Martin''?

This thread is about Jamie Cureton and how his goal may now give him the confidence, don''t get me wrong I agree with you about Martin he too deserves some applause, what I don''t agree with is the attitude that Cureton must be slated at every available opportunity even when he does something well.

[/quote]i''m not slating him at all! he scored there''s no need to slate him. he may not be my favourite Norwich player but i am not one of those who boooo him, the same with Doc. I just felt i needed to point out Martin too

[quote user="Good Evening Neil"][quote user="refjezhitchin"]

[quote user="Good Evening Neil"]why is no-one talking about Chris Martin? scored the most important goal of the night and all people can say is "well done Jamie" for scoring against a team that was 3-0 down, down to 10 and obviously then depleted. Yes he scored and it was a good finish but i feel Chris Martin deserves some plaudits too.
[/quote]

[/quote]

i''m not slating him at all! he scored there''s no need to slate him. he may not be my favourite Norwich player but i am not one of those who boooo him, the same with Doc. I just felt i needed to point out Martin too
[/quote]

With all due respect I didn''t mean you slating him I highlighted your original quote because I thought starting a Chris Martin thread may of been a better option.

There are those of the ilk that will be waiting for Cureton and Doherty to make one mistake then that''s it, they''re the worst ever players to play for Norwich etc etc etc

[quote user="Allez17"]How ridiculously predictable. Jamie lad scores the 4th in a rout and ''its the goal he needs''... unbelievable.
[/quote]

Better than him coing on and missing a sitter eh?

When you support a football team, you support the players and by saying supportive things will have a positive affect.

It may be predictable, but it may be that the manager has got our team playing a lot better than we were and instilled some confidence. There is no doubt that Jamie''s job is to score goals, and tonight he got a long over due one. He will happy to have got on the pitch and grabbed a goal. Fair play to him I say.

Now be off with you and your negativity!!

I thought his best moment was that shimmy,turn trip and fall flat on his face!![:D] Just needed Aunty Pearl.

Everyone in the ground was willing him to score the relief when he did was fantastic.

So now he can leave and we might get another £10.00 for him

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Is that Smudger next to Tilly (look up above Crook, then McDonald)...

http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED30%20Sep%202009%2011%3A13%3A26%3A123

[/quote]I''ve met Tilly and Smudger Pete (and his bro - good chap) and I have to say I don''t recognize either on that photo. That said, with my eye site, if I were a pilot I would have to join the Kamakaze squadron.

[quote user="glove1"]

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn[/quote]

a great comment from a supposed norwich fan. there is a small minority of fans who will always boo cureton but jamie knows the majority of fans back him, thats why he acknowledged us last night.

[/quote]

Stop it ''glove1''  yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwn... you are making me slee ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

He has scored a goal when all the other team wanted to do is go home, the game was won, the only disappointment for me last night is that McDonald wasn''t given the nod ahead of Cureton.  And, yes... i am entitled to my own opinion, thank you and good night,

[quote user="glove1"]

[/quote]

P.S.  i''ve never booed him in my life...

cmon guys, we''ve been saying needs a goal to get his confidence going for a year or more now.

He''s past it but nice to see that smile on his face.

I f there''s one player i want to do well it''s Cureton.

If we''re going to get out of this league, we need all players to contribute.  Martin looked lively and sharp, but I''m pleased Cureton managed to score.