Sign in to follow this  
matt crowhurst

DISGRACEFUL!!!!!!

what i hear you ask? the behaviour of our ''supporters'' who booed doc just before kick off when his name was read out and also those that booed cureton when he came on. how any of these people can call themselves supporters is beyond me and i hope the performance of doc and curetons goal will shut them all up come Saturday

Doc had a good game, and showed us what he can do, and tbh i prefer him to Nelson, or at least what i have seen so far from them both. Shame no one else does! :(

I don''t think it is acceptable to boo any Norwich player before a game, if they have put in an awful performance, fair enough. Then afterwards then they are fair game, but it is just counter productive before a game.

[quote user="Brendan"]Doc had a good game, and showed us what he can do, and tbh i prefer him to Nelson, or at least what i have seen so far from them both. Shame no one else does! :([/quote]I am no Doherty fan, but I think a lot of us who don''t rate Doc admit that Nelson might even be worse.

I sat in the South Stand and the first time Doc got a head on the ball there was an ironic cheer followed by laughter. If it had been the 94th minute rather than the 3rd I may well have given the flipwits a mouthfull but I quite fancied seeing the rest of the game.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]I think it''s pathetic and I''d rather get 20,000 every other week if it meant these idiots didn''t come.
[/quote]

Really?  You''d prefer more financial damage to the club that he brought down 2 divisions over him just leaving? That is true team support!

They are the same type of ''supporter'' who come on here and whinge and moan about anyone and anything at every given opportunity.

There is a absolute pill**k who sits behind us in the Wensum Wing (in Row M) who is an absolute cracker for that - he was shouting and literally foamimg at the mouth when the Doc''s name was announced in the team! What a cretin - everyone was laughing at him when Doc got MoM!  

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]I think it''s pathetic and I''d rather get 20,000 every other week if it meant these idiots didn''t come.[/quote]

Really?  You''d prefer more financial damage to the club that he brought down 2 divisions over him just leaving? That is true team support!

[/quote]Easy to criticize when your thousands of miles away and didn''t see him play. And I''m not just talking about Doherty, I''m talking about those who boo any of our players.Neither did I say I''d rather more financial damage to keep the Doc here at all, I said I wished the boo boys stayed at home. Way to twist what I said.

so Houston it was Doc and Doc only that brought us down two divisions was it? exactly how many times have you seen us play? if more than a guess a handful you would realise that last year he came in the top 3 in the Player of the season award and has been our most consistent performer the last few years and proved again tonight how vital he could be this season. Nelson, Spillane and Askou dont even come close esp askou who looks like he doesnt know what to do with the ball when he has it apart from lump it 40 yards up the pitch, found his performance tonight very strange

I''ve got to say I was surprised, even shocked to see Donkerty on the team sheet.  But I''ll hold my hands up, after one slip early on he was immense tonight.

I was disguted with the so called supporters in the lower barclay ( the ones who spend most of their time watching the away support) who booed Doc when he came on. I hope they all feel ashamed.

I’ve never been a Doc fan and also never a fan of

booing but come on guys it was a very easy game for the back four today.

Granted he had a good game last night but stick the doc on against a mid to

strong side and the comedy of errors will come out in full force.  

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]what i hear you ask?

the behaviour of our ''supporters'' who booed doc just before kick off when his name was read out and also those that booed cureton when he came on. how any of these people can call themselves supporters is beyond me and i hope the performance of doc and curetons goal will shut them all up come Saturday
[/quote]

when he scored i bet the boo boys were celebrating!

the behaviour of our ''supporters'' who booed doc just before kick off when his name was read out and also those that booed cureton when he came on. how any of these people can call themselves supporters is beyond me and i hope the performance of doc and curetons goal will shut them all up come Saturday
[/quote]

when he scored i bet the boo boys were celebrating!

These are probably the same idiots who were at the Gillingham game on Saturday. The behaviour on Saturday was much worse. The chants of ''you black bastard'' and the middle aged moron behind me shouting ''you fucking nigger'' was particularly offensive. There was also a group of teenagers running about trying to act like hard men. The boy who kicked the door of the refreshment hut at half time and denied it when confronted by the teenage girl who was serving summed up how hard they really are. Middle aged men who were so drunk they could hardly speak and bottles and coins thrown on the pitch, does not in my opinion justify Norwich supporters receiving accolades for their support.

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]so Houston it was Doc and Doc only that brought us down two divisions was it? exactly how many times have you seen us play? if more than a guess a handful you would realise that last year he came in the top 3 in the Player of the season award and has been our most consistent performer the last few years and proved again tonight how vital he could be this season. Nelson, Spillane and Askou dont even come close esp askou who looks like he doesnt know what to do with the ball when he has it apart from lump it 40 yards up the pitch, found his performance tonight very strange
[/quote]

This really is the most bizarre post I have seen for a while.  How many times have you seen us play this year Matt??  It sounds like you were there last night so what were you doing?? Sitting in the lower Barclay?  Askou is without doubt one of our most consistent performers and best players and last night he won everything and I mean everything that came his way whether it was on the ground or in the air.  He is far more comfortable on the ball than any of our other defenders and, as for lumping it 40 yards, where did you get that from??  You can''t have been watching very closely.  Doc played well last night but I would have given MOM to Askou, he was a rock.

Scooby i have seen every home game this season and for the last 20 odd years, and no i sit in the river end. Askou never looks comfortable with the ball at his feet and his first thought always looks like just lumping it up the field. Culverhouse was going mad at him last night for giving possession away and he does this regularly every game. Granted he wins most things in the air but to me and a few others he never looks comfortable with the ball at his feet so it amazes me that you think he is far more comfortable than the rest, the only one i would agree with is Nelson but even spillane is more comfortable with the ball at his feet. The Doc was by far the better player last night

Mmmmm, strange?  I guess you and your mates don''t like him as much as some don''t like the Doc.  Everyone I''ve spoken too rates him very highly and generally agrees that he''s probably too good for league 1.  Oh well, differing opinions I suppose but I''ll stick to my guns and predict that, alongside Holt, he''ll be our best player this season.

Scooby i have never said i dont like him just think he need to work on his distribution more but he will be an important player for us and think he could be too good for this league if he works on this. Also think him and doc is the best partnership we have and prob the best in the division and if we keep Doc we should be moving up fairly quickly

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]Scooby i have seen every home game this season and for the last 20 odd years, and no i sit in the river end. Askou never looks comfortable with the ball at his feet and his first thought always looks like just lumping it up the field. Culverhouse was going mad at him last night for giving possession away and he does this regularly every game. Granted he wins most things in the air but to me and a few others he never looks comfortable with the ball at his feet so it amazes me that you think he is far more comfortable than the rest, the only one i would agree with is Nelson but even spillane is more comfortable with the ball at his feet. The Doc was by far the better player last night[/quote]Agree with this completely Matt.  I can''t believe that people are even arguing against this, Askou''s distribution is absolutely shocking.

[/quote]

100% agree..... we seem to have more and more moronic fans who arent happy unless they have someone to boo in yellow. w*nkers.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="matt crowhurst"]Scooby i have seen every home game this season and for the last 20 odd years, and no i sit in the river end.

Askou never looks comfortable with the ball at his feet and his first thought always looks like just lumping it up the field. Culverhouse was going mad at him last night for giving possession away and he does this regularly every game. Granted he wins most things in the air but to me and a few others he never looks comfortable with the ball at his feet so it amazes me that you think he is far more comfortable than the rest, the only one i would agree with is Nelson but even spillane is more comfortable with the ball at his feet. The Doc was by far the better player last night
[/quote]

Agree with this completely Matt.  I can''t believe that people are even arguing against this, Askou''s distribution is absolutely shocking.
[/quote]

Askou is an accident waiting to happen im sorry to say... i only got to make the 2nd half last night due to work but i notice on 2 occasions rudd called for the ball and Askou played a hasty clearence out for a throw when Declan looked like he was going to claim...

We might get away with it in league 1 but should we go up Askous going to get found out against better opposition.

jas :)

How the hell do you come to think Askou had a great game last night Scooby? For a start his distrubution was bloody awful.

To be fair, Askou''s distribution was largely terrible but his actual defending was spot-on. Thought it was a good response after he played really poorly at Gillingham. Him and Doc could be a good partnership given a chance.

I have to hold my hands up and say that I was a boo boy last night..... for Scowcroft!!! He is toss now isn''t he!

No need to boo our own players, especially before a ball has been kicked. Doc was solid today, Askou''s distribution wasn''t great, but how many CBs at League 1 level can pull off a raking 40 yard pass?

Calm down everyone, we didn''t conced last night, and apart from that shot that ratteld the cross bar, I can''t remember Rudd having to pull off a save...