Sign in to follow this  
First Jedi

Listening to games in the bog...

[quote user="canarytom"]The one I did last week was a 10 out of 10. It gave true meaning to the phrase ''sh1tting bricks''![/quote]If you only do it once a week I''m not surprised they''re like bricks Tom! [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="canarytom"]The one I did last week was a 10 out of 10. It gave true meaning to the phrase ''sh1tting bricks''![/quote]If you only do it once a week I''m not surprised they''re like bricks Tom! [;)][/quote]

I must admit that canarytom has always struck me as being a bit anal retentive.......[:P]

"The one I did last week was a 10 out of 10. It gave true meaning to the phrase ''sh1tting bricks''! "

But - did it break the record of my previous personal best of a 14 flusher?

I''m not sure. I was at work and after 3 flushes I decided it was best to make a run for it. It was still lurking 4 hours later! Just to confirm, this was not the only poo I did last week!

[quote user="First Jedi"]When ever I can''t get to a game (which is relatively frequent, living in Brighton) I always listen to the games on the radio... last night I needed a "comfort break", so I sat down on the throne, and we scored 3...! Amazing!

So from now on, I''m sticking to the bog until we''re a couple of goals up.

I''d have been gutted had I not had speakers installed in the ceiling - not that I was in any position to jump up and down in celebration! :D[/quote]First Jedi, where you tuning into ?Im living far from Norwich and getting frustraited as i can never find a station with the game :(

[quote user="bristol_canary"]you might want to take a look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdcn8vtgGeY&feature=related

[/quote]

Having followed the link, I can safely say I did NOT want to look at that! [+o(]