Sign in to follow this  
First Jedi

Listening to games in the bog...

When ever I can''t get to a game (which is relatively frequent, living in Brighton) I always listen to the games on the radio... last night I needed a "comfort break", so I sat down on the throne, and we scored 3...! Amazing!

So from now on, I''m sticking to the bog until we''re a couple of goals up.

I''d have been gutted had I not had speakers installed in the ceiling - not that I was in any position to jump up and down in celebration! :D

I''ve done that before as well.

The worst thing is when you go to the toilet because you can''t bear to listen when we are winning by one in the last minute away from home!

Perhaps a really big spicy curry is in order for you on Friday night.... make sure you''re in the right place come 3pm on Saturday?

[quote user="Romantic"]You must spend a lot of time on the throne if you''ve installed speakers in the ceiling?
[/quote]

It''s his mother-in-law bellowing through the right side of the ceiling while the wife hollers through the left. The "Norfolk version" of stereo sound.

:D

"You must spend a lot of time on the throne if you''ve installed speakers in the ceiling?"

Actually, I embellished the truth and they were there when I bought the place. It''s a weird flat... in a converted church, with a stage in the living room, speakers in the bathroom ceiling, and a door in the top of the wall of the bedroom (above the entrance door) that leads to a storage room that was almost designed for nefarious horticultural activities! :D

"Perhaps a really big spicy curry is in order for you on Friday night.... make sure you''re in the right place come 3pm on Saturday?"

I''ll suggest that one to the missus! She was listening to the game while I was in the bog... when I finished I called out "Baby! I think I''m just gonna stay here for the rest of the game..."

"I think we should all club together and fit your dunny out with a live feed to Carrow Road."

Get me a live TV feed and I''ll commentate from the dunny!

And I''ll change my name to "Flush Jedi"...

[quote user="First Jedi"]last night I needed a "comfort break", so I sat down on the throne, and we scored 3[/quote]Bet that brought you out in a flush! I wonder if others will be encouraged to "dump" their season tickets? Did you reckon there''d be any more after "number two or were you expecting a "turd"?

YUK!"![:$]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="First Jedi"]last night I needed a "comfort break", so I sat down on the throne, and we scored 3[/quote]Bet that brought you out in a flush! I wonder if others will be encouraged to "dump" their season tickets? Did you reckon there''d be any more after "number two or were you expecting a "turd"?

[/quote]

I''ve jusr poo-pooed your statement [:P][:D]

[/quote]

I''ll get your coat!

[quote user="First Jedi"]"I''ve jusr poo-pooed your statement" I''ve just poo-poo''ed your poo-poo![/quote]

[:O] How could you, I think thats really a crappy thing to do [:P]

[quote user="First Jedi"]When ever I can''t get to a game (which is relatively frequent, living in Brighton) I always listen to the games on the radio... last night I needed a "comfort break", so I sat down on the throne, and we scored 3...! Amazing! So from now on, I''m sticking to the bog until we''re a couple of goals up. I''d have been gutted had I not had speakers installed in the ceiling - not that I was in any position to jump up and down in celebration! :D[/quote]

You were on the toilet for at least 6 minutes?[:^)][O]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="First Jedi"]When ever I can''t get to a game (which is relatively frequent, living in Brighton) I always listen to the games on the radio... last night I needed a "comfort break", so I sat down on the throne, and we scored 3...! Amazing! So from now on, I''m sticking to the bog until we''re a couple of goals up. I''d have been gutted had I not had speakers installed in the ceiling - not that I was in any position to jump up and down in celebration! :D[/quote]

You were on the toilet for at least 6 minutes?[:^)][O]

[/quote]

Maybe it was a long job, wonder if he ''logged'' how long it was

[quote user="First Jedi"]"Well, then, damn it all! What more evidence do you need? The pooh-poohing alone is a court martial offense"[/quote]

But everyone poo-poos [:$]

You gotta remember - you shouldn''t push - you actually damage the muscles in your colon - you should relax and let it come out naturally...

... that and I had a bit of the old "prick-stick effect" when wiping...

[/quote]

What does a mathematician do when he has constipation? He works it out with a pencil 

He was also working on his logarithm. You know when you rock form side to side to take the kids to the pool or sink the kursk. 

[quote user="lappinitup"]Where''s Cam? I feel sure there''s a scoop for him in this thread somewhere! [:)][/quote]

And where''s nigel? He loves to talk of being off to clean the bogs -  and has recently become fascinated with shitometers.

Scope for a joint venture here, I''d say.

OTBC

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="First Jedi"]"I''ve jusr poo-pooed your statement" I''ve just poo-poo''ed your poo-poo![/quote]

[:O] How could you, I think thats really a crappy thing to do [:P]

[/quote]

Enough of this sh!t.