Sign in to follow this  
3canaries

Goals from last night

[quote user="Norfolk Ned"]

None of those work for me :(

Can''t wait to see em but I guess I''ll have to be patient. Damn you Canaries World and your tardy ways.

[/quote]Don''t think they are allowed to show them until 24 hours after the match has finished, due to licensing. Still, there don''t seem to be any extended highlights this season which is a pity.

There we go, goals from last night on my signature!(might take a little bit to load, but once fully loaded will play smoothly)

[quote user="Lineo"]There we go, goals from last night on my signature!(might take a little bit to load, but once fully loaded will play smoothly)[/quote]Excellent skills Lineo - in your day I bet your were a tricky goal scoring winger!!  Good stuff.

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Lineo"]There we go, goals from last night on my signature!(might take a little bit to load, but once fully loaded will play smoothly)[/quote]Excellent skills Lineo - in your day I bet your were a tricky goal scoring winger!!  Good stuff.[/quote]I still play! I''m 15 and a centre back :P

[quote user="Browno 01"]Lineo where did you get the goals from?is it on http://youtube.com/NCFCGoals yet?[/quote]nope, I recorded it from the canaries player

[quote user="Lineo"][quote user="Browno 01"]Lineo where did you get the goals from?is it on http://youtube.com/NCFCGoals yet?[/quote]nope, I recorded it from the canaries player[/quote]How much is Canaries World per month and do they always get the goals before anyone else?  One final question, What capture tool to you use to record them Lineo - you may have seen my effort below, it''s dreadful!Your help would be much appreciated.

4 cracking goals there, but just watching Jamies 4th I still expected him to miss it! I wonder how many on the night were amazed he tucked it away?

[quote user="Lineo"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Lineo"]There we go, goals from last night on my signature!

(might take a little bit to load, but once fully loaded will play smoothly)
[/quote]

Excellent skills Lineo - in your day I bet your were a tricky goal scoring winger!!  Good stuff.
[/quote]

I still play! I''m 15 and a centre back :P
[/quote]

I also play Centre back, i''m not the quickest but make up with strong headers.

[quote user="leedscanary"]4 cracking goals there, but just watching Jamies 4th I still expected him to miss it! I wonder how many on the night were amazed he tucked it away?[/quote]

Have to admit I thought he was going to miss, Can''t help noticeing how much the Media boys give Norwich a wide burst when we win with a good result not a word, but lose and the whole world knows about it   

Your very good at making sigs Lineo. Can you just put vids in you sigs?