Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Goal Of The Match??

Chris Martin - low drive in bottom right corner (looking from N&P)

Grant Holt - Chest and Volley top left corner

Micky Spillane - best 23 defenders and bent it into the far right corner

Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Cureton - beat the offside trap and placed it into the bottom left corner to wrap up an ''un''convincing win

mine would have to be Micky spillane, semi watch out!

Holt''s for me although the first 3 were all good.  Jamie''s was almost comical.  I''ve watched the highlights this morning and he did his best to lose control but, to his great relief, came up with a very good finish!

I think they where all great goals, all in the corner, all beat the keeper, but it had to be Spillane just because it was on his left, and he is a defender, it was simlar to the way Martin scored against MK wasn''t it? do they teach that at Luton?

The goals are on BBC and Sky website. Spillane he is a defender and troubled there defence all night, skinned a player and placed the ball perfect.

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]The goals are on BBC and Sky website. Spillane he is a defender and troubled there defence all night, skinned a player and placed the ball perfect.[/quote]

Whos pass sets up Jamie ''Curtain''???

Gotta be Spillane''s.

Beat 2 or 3 players and hit in a great left footed finish for a right back. Quality :)

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]The goals are on BBC and Sky website. Spillane he is a defender and troubled there defence all night, skinned a player and placed the ball perfect.[/quote]

[/quote]Lappin.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

Lappin.
[/quote]

[Y]Cheers.Nice little touch and pass! I will go for Jamies goal, as it is one that takes a lot of bottle to go one on one, and not balls it up!Not that he would ever do that[:$]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Chris Martin - low drive in bottom right corner (looking from N&P)

Grant Holt - Chest and Volley top left corner

Micky Spillane - best 23 defenders and bent it into the far right corner

Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Cureton - beat the offside trap and placed it into the bottom left corner to wrap up an ''un''convincing win

mine would have to be Micky spillane, semi watch out!

[/quote]

Beat 23 defenders [:O] Woah, I didn''t notice. A possible contender with Maradona for best ever solo goal ?[;)]