Sign in to follow this  
Boyo

Will Bristol Rover suit us better than most teams

As said in another post most teams this season will come to Carrow Road, put men behind the ball and let us try to brake them down.  However though Rovers are one of the best teams in this division and are currently third, so you would think that they would come to Norwich to try and get a result.  If they do this would it suit us better or is it better for us to have loads of possesion and be patient to brake a team down?  I think Saturday will be a very open game as both teams will be looking for a win, and I just get the feeling that they will have a lot of possesion and we will ultimately sit back and let them do the work. 

I hope it''s the other way round though, your thoughts?

Hard to see how Bristol Rovers is a sterner test than Charlton. I''d say it''s a similar kind of test to MK Dons away.

Aside from that, I do agree it''s a good test for us, I also think that we will win. A tight match, but a win.

At least they won''t be wearing that blatant copycat yellow and green kit which they always seem to win in.

It Will Be A Tough Game, But Then I Thought That About Leyton Orient Haha........ At Least The Home Crowd Will Be Behind The Players, And They Will Be On A High From Y''day. And How Dare They Steal Our Colours! They Are Just Jealous So They Had To Copy Us. But There Is Only 1 Mighty Team In Yellow And Green And It Isn''t Them [:P]

[quote user="Jen_Jen"]It Will Be A Tough Game, But Then I Thought That About Leyton Orient Haha........ At Least The Home Crowd Will Be Behind The Players, And They Will Be On A High From Y''day. And How Dare They Steal Our Colours! They Are Just Jealous So They Had To Copy Us. But There Is Only 1 Mighty Team In Yellow And Green And It Isn''t Them [:P]

[/quote]

It may have been comfortable in the end but by no means easy!!!

I''m sure there will be a few cheeky chants about that!!!!

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Hard to see how Bristol Rovers is a sterner test than Charlton. I''d say it''s a similar kind of test to MK Dons away.

Aside from that, I do agree it''s a good test for us, I also think that we will win. A tight match, but a win.

[/quote]

Bristol have won 4 out of 5 away games !! pretty stiiff opposition

Like Charlton, Leeds and Huddersfield they will come for three points, not for a draw.  It has the makings of a good game I would have thought.

They sound pretty confident:http://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/page/LatestNews/0,,10328~1814615,00.htmlI like a bit of pre-match hubris from the opposition. Pride cometh before a fall .....

Bristol Rovers may well be a decent team at this level but let us remember that this is the third division and with the possible exception of Leeds there''s no team in this division we should fear at home, if we play anything like we have done the last 2 home games we will win.

[quote user="kdncfc"]Bristol Rovers may well be a decent team at this level but let us remember that this is the third division and with the possible exception of Leeds there''s no team in this division we should fear at home, if we play anything like we have done the last 2 home games we will win.[/quote]

There''s nothing special about Leeds.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="kdncfc"]Bristol Rovers may well be a decent team at this level but let us remember that this is the third division and with the possible exception of Leeds there''s no team in this division we should fear at home, if we play anything like we have done the last 2 home games we will win.[/quote]

There''s nothing special about Leeds.

[/quote]Thank god. People on here seem to think Leeds are an amazing side because they''re Leeds. They really aren''t that good.