Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Norwich City 5- a side team?

Rudd

Spillane Askou

Hoolahan Martin.

Im not too sure Holt would be great at 5 a side, you need quick flowing football for that!

Players positions, and just the general spaces they''d occupy :GK - Declan RuddLCB / LM / DM - LappinRCB / RWB / DM - SpillaneLW / CAM / CF - HoolahanRM / ST - HoltVery hard to decide. I''d happily put in the likes of Martin and Hughes, but having too much of the ability, while lacking the fight, and that team would be killed. And players like Askou and Drury aren''t quite versatile enough to fit into the team.

RuddSpillaneHoolahanMe, Martin(hey, if I''m allowed to pick the team, I''m picking myself....even if I can''t hit a cows arse with a banjo!)

Ah finally something I can get my teeth into.

I''ve worked at a 5-a-side centre for 6 years now, so I think I''m quite placed to say who would make a good 5-a-side team from NCFC.

Now you need a small agile keeper, and it might not necessarily need to be an out and out keeper as you may need to swap in a game (only one goalkeeper change permitted) You can''t pick Askou as all he does is header the ball and heading isn''t allowed in 5-a-side!

You also need the fittest players, couple with players who can pass a ball (midfielders) and you need someone who knows where the goal is so my team:

McDonald in Goal

Otsemobor (bothered mode)

Hoolahan Hughes

Holt