Sign in to follow this  
McCanary

Goalies

He certainly kicks and distributes better than Forster...and based on his performance aginst Gillingham has excellent reflexes and athleticism to make up for what he lacks in stature over Forster. Too tight to call in my book but would be happy to see him get the nod.

[quote user="McCanary"]

Declan Rudd to start tomorrow..

You heard it here first

[/quote]

Personally I''d be surprised if he did but Lambert has made a habit of picking players that surprise me and then picking up good results - so what do I know?  My hunch would be that Lambert would go with someone who has a bit more experience in what is quite an important game for the club.  Didn''t Forster play for Bristol earlier this season? May make him keen to impress.

Wait a minute!  How come when I referred to the guy in the different colored shirt as a goalie I got slammed for being an ignorant American, but when McCanary does it, the response is only to the topic of discussion and not his wording?

Declan Rudd seems to have done nothing to deserve being removed from the starting line up, so why would they make a change. He will only become a better soccer goalie with more 1st team appearances.  Err, I mean football keeper.

There are a lot of idiots on here who will use any excuse to have a go at someone perceived as different, Houston. You, as a resident of the USA fall into that category I`m afraid!!

Goalie, Keeper.........whatever!!!

But Dec is starting........