Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Come January.............

[quote user="dreamteam"]

yes,

next question.

[/quote]

Remember this is City, we have a history here..........Dean Ashton, etc etc. etc..[:(]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Can we hang on to Holt, Smith, Rudd and Rusty?...............I damn well hope so![/quote]if we are in a good position and we can add a couple i cant see why they would want to leave....but money talks and silly offers will be exceted...but i think it would take SILLY offers

Your young lads are bound to attract the attention of big teams, especially Rudd and if you carry on the good recent form it will be even harder, but I imagine you''re more likely to lose them at the end of the season than Jan.

Can''t see anyone in a higher league taking a risk on Holt, especially for the price you''d want.

And wasn''t everyone moaning about Rusty being in the squad just a few weeks ago, or was that somebody else? :S

[quote user="WACCOLO"]Your young lads are bound to attract the attention of big teams, especially Rudd and if you carry on the good recent form it will be even harder, but I imagine you''re more likely to lose them at the end of the season than Jan. Can''t see anyone in a higher league taking a risk on Holt, especially for the price you''d want. And wasn''t everyone moaning about Rusty being in the squad just a few weeks ago, or was that somebody else? :S[/quote]yes people were and i along with many are glad he is proving them all wrong...long may it continue...how did your lot get on today?

1-1 vs Cov at the Ricoh. Delighted with the start to the season, it''s amazing what momentum from the previous season can do. Hopefully your lot can carry on and get promotion and be battling up in the right half of the championship in 2011!

[quote user="WACCOLO"]1-1 vs Cov at the Ricoh. Delighted with the start to the season, it''s amazing what momentum from the previous season can do. Hopefully your lot can carry on and get promotion and be battling up in the right half of the championship in 2011![/quote]thnx [Y] hope to see ya at carra rd next season

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][yes people were and i along with many are glad he is proving them all wrong...long may it continue...[/quote]

Ditto here.[Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Can we hang on to Holt, Smith, Rudd and Rusty?...............I damn well hope so![/quote]I think the key is keeping in the top 6 from here in.