Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

8 August 2009

The day East Anglia shook.

What is very instructive is to glance through the contributions of many posters for the 2 months or so prior to this eathquake. and compare them with their contributions since.

Of course, you''d have to have a lot of time to spend................................[:)]

But you might find it interesting and sometimes hilarious..............[:)]

My mouth is sealed ...............[:D]

One love.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

What is very instructive is to glance through the contributions of many posters for the 2 months or so prior to this eathquake. and compare them with their contributions since.

Of course, you''d have to have a lot of time to spend................................[:)]

One love.

OTBC

[/quote]*NOTE TO KIDS*this is what drugs do to your brain [;)]

One love.

OTBC

[/quote]Do you mean..."Shock news: Pre-season optimism blown away after Norwich City suffers all time record home defeat."It''s not just the posters here Bly, dear.  The board had a similar, faster, and more drastic, change of opinion.  Thank God.

One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

Can you do the same with your typing finger though?

Some folks getting jittery?

It''s ok, my lips are sealed and my typing digits tied.[:D]

But I did get some good laughs I can tell you.

Dip in and you''ll be amazed at what some people were posting prior to our August earthquake.

One love.

OTBC

Why were you searching the past again Bly? Looking for some old friends like Smudger, Cluck and a few more perhaps? I don''t think you will hear much from them now that the corner seems to have been turned. [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Re: 8 August 2009

Was it your birthday Bly? Sorry if you didn''t get any cards! [:(]

[/quote]

Wasn''t it the last time you went to Carrow Road Lapp?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]Wasn''t it the last time you went to Carrow Road Lapp?[/quote]Sorry. I forgot to sign the official NCISA attendance register. My bad! [:$]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]Wasn''t it the last time you went to Carrow Road Lapp?[/quote]Sorry. I forgot to sign the official NCISA attendance register. My bad! [:$]

[/quote]

What exactly has NCISA got to do with my post Lapp? You are getting a bit like Bob Franklin and his obsession with Gunny.Let it go,you will feel better for it trust me.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]Wasn''t it the last time you went to Carrow Road Lapp?[/quote]Sorry. I forgot to sign the official NCISA attendance register. My bad! [:$][/quote]What exactly has NCISA got to do with my post Lapp? You are getting a bit like Bob Franklin and his obsession with Gunny.Let it go,you will feel better for it trust me.[/quote]It sounded better than "the official Tilly attendance register".

I thought that sounded like you were trying to groom us young supporters![:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Why were you searching the past again Bly? Looking for some old friends like Smudger, Cluck and a few more perhaps? I don''t think you will hear much from them now that the corner seems to have been turned. [;)][/quote]

I''m here, easy to find as ever Lapp... [;)]

Look forward to seeing you for an after match pint sometime soon... [B] [D] [:^)]