Sign in to follow this  
G

Spillane

Bad bad news. Lets hope he is ok because he has been outstanding the last few of games. Anyone know the extent of the injury? Maybe it has woken Semmi up and we might see the best of him.

NF, you seem to be well involved with the club. Is there a minimum time for the hamstring injury?

in my honest oppinion he really isnt good enough yet. . . just an oppinion and i have seen him play a few times against lesser teams

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]4-6 weeks minimum...can be longer depends on how bad the tear is.[/quote]

We don''t know if its torn yet though. I would love to see a young one for the Gillingham game?

minimum time is about 4-5 weeks... maximum could be anything up to three months. Depending on tear and amount of damage..

He will need to get it looked at and then they we will know and we will know... waiting game. He managed to walk/ limp of (with alot of help) but didnt use a stretcher so hopefully it will only be a month. Fingers crossed!!!!

[quote user="Dogger in 7th"]Like to see the young full back get a chance - is it Hebreham??[/quote]

Sam Habergham

or you could give George Fracomb a chance. I think Habergham is more of a left back.

[quote user="King Korey"][quote user="Dogger in 7th"]Like to see the young full back get a chance - is it Hebreham??[/quote]

Sam Habergham

or you could give George Fracomb a chance. I think Habergham is more of a left back.[/quote]Indeed.Habergham is a nailed on left back. He simply wouldn''t slot into a right back position, and for his sake i think we should give him his debut in his position. Putting him in the wrong position does have the risk of damaging the development of a player with a fair amount of potential.Francomb has some decent form under his belt as well apparently. It''s been said that he has just as much, if not more potential than Habergham. He''s definitely worth being given a chance at some point, and with the current injury crisis in the right back position, away at Gillingham may be his oppertune moment.